Chapter 58

(To me)

"Are you okay?" Rick questions.

"Yeah." I respond trying to put on a convincing expression and I grab myself a water from the fridge.

"What did Damon do this time?" Rick asks causing me to turn to him and I let out a sigh.

"Rick it's-"

"Don't say it's okay or your fine, (Y/N). The more your push down your feelings the worse their gonna get." Rick insists while interrupting me and I stood there for a moment till I feel a tear slide down my cheek causing Rick to walk up to me with an apologetic expression.

"I'm sorry, that was-"Before Rick could say anything else I wrapped by arm around him as the tears begin to rush down my face. "I hate this!" I think, but then feel Rick's arms slowly rap around me as I feel the tears increase.

(To Elijah)

"You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest." Elijah states as he begins to walk towards Klaus.

"You look like you could use a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus asks as he motions his hand to the door, but Elijah goes to Punch Klaus, but dodges only to be pushed by Elijah into the glass door.

"Easy. I just finished renovating." Klaus declares as he rushes over to Elijah and throws him down on a table causing it to break.

"You know, you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word. I reunited you with our family-" Elijah inturrupts Klaus by punching him in the face, and then again. Kicking Klaus in the stomach causing him to go flying over to one of the Coffins. Quickly opening the coffin Klaus pulls out the dagger of the man sleeping inside of it. Elijah rushes over to Klaus, but he grabs him and ready's the dagger.

"Don't make me fo this to you again, Elijah." Klaus warns, but Elijah holds out his hands with an angry expression.

"Come on, use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." Elijah provoked causing Klaus to brings his hand down.

"Mikael is dead." Klaus informs.

"What did you say?" Elijah questions as he sits up.

"I killed him with his own weapon. He's gone, Elijah, forever." Klaus responds.

"Then why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Joel for over a century." Elijah reminds.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things you don't know about our past, Elijah. Our Mother's death, things O never wanted you to know. But I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Klaus explains as he begins to dip the dagger in ash.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asks as Klaus walks back over to the Coffin and places the dagger back into the man named Kol.

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan... And I promise you our family will be whole again." Klaus swears as he closes the Coffin.

(To me)

"Um, morning." I greet walking into the Kitchen feeling a bit awkward, but I then see Rick looking inside the cabinet and Elena cleaning the coffee pot.

"I thought we had aspirin." Rick states causing me to walk over to a cabinet and open it.

"I believe it's in here behind the Vitamins." I declare as I grab the Aspirin that was hidden behind the Vitamins.