Chapter 86

(To Bonnie)

She was walking through a grave yard with flowers in her hand. Finally coming to the one she was looking for she stopped and stared at it for a moment.

"Hey, Jeremy." Bonnie greeted as a tear began rolling down her face. Slowly she bends down to the grave with his name on it and places the flowers in front of it.

"You know, I was... I was thinking about the last thing I said to you. "We did it." Totally lame last thing to say to someone. That wasn't a goodbye, Jeremy. You... You were supposed to come back with us." Bonnie insists.

"Bonnie." Jeremy's voice rang out behind her causing her to smile and turn to see him standing behind her.

"Jeremy." Bonnie says as she stands up to him.

"Wake up."" Jeremy pleads, but she puts on a confused expression.

"How are you here?" Bonnie asks.

"Bonnie, wake up." Jeremy answers, but she slightly shakes her head.

"I don't understand-"

"Open your eyes. Bonnie, open your eyes!" Jeremy calls out as he grabs her shoulder. Suddenly, Bonnie opens her eyes to see flames around her.

"Oh, my god!" Bonnie shouts as she grabs a pillow from the couch she was sleeping on and throws it on the flames causing them all to go out.

(To Damon)

"So how longs it been? Eight, nine days?" Damon asks as he throws a football to Stefan.

"Yeah, eight or nine days." Stefan answers as he catches the football.

"I don't know. I lost count." Stefan adds as he throws the football back to Damon.

"If we lost count of the consecutive days in which (Y/N) Gilbert has not killed anyone. I'd say that's progress, brother." Damon points out as he catches the football and then throws it back to Stefan.

"Not to mention Elena is still being bled dry and locked in our basement and we're just throwing around a football. So we gonna throw this football for another 150 years until they both get their Humanity back? Because I'm cool with that." Stefan informs as he throws the football to Damon.

"Neither want the Cure. Elena's will kill both of us if she gets out and (Y/N) will start killing people the moment she thinks we're trying to get the Cure or fix her." Damon states as he throws the football back to Stefan and he catches it.

"Alright. We could always, uh, make them to want it." Stefan declares as he throws the football back.

"Yeah. How're you gonna make an emotionless Vampire and Heretic want anything?" Damon questions as he catches the football.

"Get them to flip their Humanity Switch." Stefan responds as Damon throws the football to him and he catches it.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Damon quires as Stefan throws the football back to him and he catches it.

"Pull a Lexi, bombard them with emotions till one of them sticks?" Damon inquires as he throws it to Stefan.

"Yeah, and Elena's been sidelined, so we can just continue doing that till you and I figure out a Plan C and figure our how to sideline (Y/N) as well." Stefan responds as he throws it back to Damon after catching it.

"And what happens when either of them gets slammed with every emotion they've repressed since Jeremy died?" Damon asks as he throws it back to him.

"Well, then you or me depending on who is right by their side. Ready to help her through it." Stefan answers with a smile.