Chapter 85

(To (Y/N) )

Pulling over, Rebekah and I both get out of the new car, since we obviously had to ditch Damon's.

"Why are we stopping?!" Rebekah exclaims causing me to scoff.

"In a day we've searched 3 cities and I think if I listen to Top 40 Radio anymore I might just break my own neck." I inform as I go to walk away.

"And that's my fault? You are the one who stole the list of Katherine's possible whereabouts. Did you ever think that Damon had bad information?" Caroline asks causing me to slightly shake my head.

"Even if he did, it's the only thing we've got. Also, you are starting to get annoying." I answer as I walk passed her.

"Too bad. We're not done. Get in, next town." Rebekah ordered as I turn around to face her.

"In a second, bossy." I counter as a red head catches my eye.

"I need a snack." I address, but Rebekah then gets in my face.

"We're not here for a pub crawl, (Y/N)." Rebekah nags as I begin walking away from her.

"I want the Cure, Katherine has it. We don't stop until we find her." Rebekah reiterates causing me to turn to her.

"Are you deaf?" I ask as I then vamp speed over to the red head and she turns and nearly jumps out of her skin.

"Oh, my God. You startled me." The red head insists.

"Is that so?" I question, but then show my Vampiristic expression and go to sink my teeth when she guards.

"Isobel, what are you doing?" The red head quires causing me to pause for a moment. "So dear old Mom and I bare that much of a resembles huh?" I wonder as I step back, while Rebekah comes up beside me.

"You know me?" I inquire.

"Of course. I know most people around here prefer you and Katherine to feed from their necks, but I asked you both to drink from my wrist. Remember?" The red head asks as she holds out her wrist and I look over at Rebekah.

"Conniving little bitch compelled the whole town." Rebekah remarks causing me to smile.

"I think we finally found the Bitch." I clarify as I turn back to the red head.

"My full name, can you tell me along with Katherines?" I request causing the red head to smile.

"Isobel Flemming and Kathrine Pierce. I love the new 'do, by the way." The red head responds.

"So how do you know Katherine and Isobel?" Rebekah questions causing the red head to turn to her.

"How do I know who?" The red head inquires causing Rebekah and I to glance at each other.

"Me. How do you know me and Katherine?" I quire causing the red head to chuckle.

"Small town. Everybody knows everybody." The red head informs.

"So everyone here knows Katherine?" Rebekah asks causing the red head to turn to Rebekah.

"I'm sorry. I don't know who you're talking about." The red head answers.

"She Compelled people to forget all about her unless she was talking to them herself. Clever girl." Rebekah sighs causing me to step closer to the red head.

"How long have you known me and Katherine?" I question.

"Uh, it's been a while. I can't remember." The red head responds.

"Where does Katherine live? Where does she work?" I inquire.

"I don't know." The red head responds.