Chapter 61

(To Damon)

"(Y/N)?" A voice I knew all too well called out to me as I quickly sat up from the bed, while breathing hard I looked over to see Damon with a worried expression.

"How could you!" I scream and before I knew it I had a hold of Damon's neck pressing him against the wall.

(Y-Y/N), I had t-to." Damon manages to get out, but I then feel tears begin flowing out of my eyes.

"BULLSHIT!" I shout, but then a red aura began to engulf my hands that were around Damon's throat.

"F-fire c-cracker." Damon stutters as I see him begin to become vainy from where my hands were causing me to let go of him. Beginning to cough the veins begin to dissipate as I slide down to the ground I could feel power resonate inside me causing me to burry my face in my hands.

"No..." I trail off as I feel arms wrap around me.

"This was the only thing I could think of to get you out of Esther's clutches." Damon insists causing me to glare up at him.

"I was perfectly fine!" I bellow, which causes Damon to go flying towards the opposite side of the room hitting the wall and falling to the floor. "Was that magic just now?" I wonder as I stare down at my hands.

"(Y/N), just calm down and listen to me, please." Damon pleads as he begins to stand up.

"H-how do you expect me t-to calm down, Damon?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS TERRIBLE FEELING IS THAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW IS!" I call out as I put my hand to my throat, but then Damon begins walking over to me cautiously.

"It's all going to be okay." Damon insists causing me to look up at him and my eyes widen. "I've never seen that kind of expression on his face... Is it regret?" I wonder not breaking eye contact with Damon.

"That feeling is hunger." Damon informs as he brings his hands up to my face and begins wiping the tears from my eyes.

(To Sheriff Forbes)

"The mystery's not gonna get solved any faster with you yelling at me, Carol." Sheriff Forbes insists.

"We have 2 Council murders and an attempted murder on our hands. If you have a suspect, it is your duty to keep me in the loop." Ms. Lockwood states as their walking.

"No, it's my duty to make sure I don't accuse an innocent person of being a Serial Killer." Sheriff Forbes argues.

"Just tell me who it is, Liz." Mrs. Lockwood demands causing Sheriff Forbes to open the door of the county jail.

(To me)

"Ow. What is that?" I ask as I begin to hear a loud ringing sound causing me to cover my ears as I stood in the bathroom.

"Oh, it's me." Damon answers as he holds up his phone and begins walking over to his bedroom door.

"I'll be right back." Damon insists and I nod causing him to turn and walk out the room as he answers the phone.

"Is the reason I used magic earlier because I'm still in transition?" I ask myself.

(To Rick)

He wakes up and begins looking around only to see he was in a jail cell.

(To me)

"I look like myself, but I don't feel it." I think as I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror, but I then place one of my hands on my throat.

"(Y/N), this will suffice for transitioning." Damon's voice rings out through the room as I see him standing there with a blood bag, but then my mouth begins to hurt causing me to look over at the mirror to see Vampire fangs.