Chapter 50

(To Matt)

He is at the School in the weight room and grabs his arm after finishing his work out, but then he hears a door open causing him to quickly turn to where he heard it come from and walks out of the room while looking around. Hearing another noise he turns and begins walking over to the hallway as he walks down it he hears more noises causing him to turn to a classroom door and opening it. Stepping into the room he then hear a bunch of loud noises causing him to turn on the light to see a bunch of Mouse traps along with Elena and Caroline on the floor.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took us to set all this up?!" Caroline exclaims as Tyler stands up looking over at Matt.

"Forgot about Senior Prank Night, huh?" Tyler asks.

"Clearly." Matt answers.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like Freshman year." Caroline declares as Bonnie and Elena sit on top of the desks.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena insists pointing at him.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt states.

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie points out.

"We're about to be Seniors. These are the memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't-

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena mimics while interrupting Caroline.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care. if (Y/N) was here she'd be glad to help..." Caroline trails off causing everyone to go silent.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler finally breaks the silence as he grabs bags and begins walking out of the classroom. Elena then puts on an annoyed expression and goes to walk out of the classroom after Tyler.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonnie asks with a worried expression.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." Elena answers and then walks out of the room.

(To Tyler)

"Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the Gym. Let's go." Tyler instructs to a few boys and begins to walk away as Elena walks passed them and goes to walk through some door with an angry expression.

"Damn it, (Y/N)." Elena curses as she goes to walk, but Klaus appears in front of her causing her to gasp.

"You shouldn't curse your dear sister." Klaus declares.

"Klaus!" Elena breathes as she turn around to see me standing there.

"I have to admit I quite hurt, Elena." I state and she give me a confused expression.

"(Y/N)?" Elena questions as she then quickly look back over at Klaus as I look down at the bracelets on each of my wrists that had tiny cracks in them.

"Anyways you're supposed to be dead. So what are we going to do about that?" Klaus asks as he look over at me. "I won't let him hurt her, but I can't relatively disobey him either... Not unless I break the bracelets completely." I think as I stare back at him.

(To Damon)

"Are you hungry? Let's stop for a bite. A truck stop. Or a trucker... Oh wait, (Y/N) probably wouldn't approve of that, right?" Katherine asks and Damon scoffs.

"Stop talking." Damon answers while he's watching the road as he drives.

"Not possible." Katherine insists.