Chapter 1

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

My name is (Y/N) Gilbert and today is the first day of school for me and my other two siblings, which are younger. Other than feeling sleepy I begin to feel as if today was going to be far worse than usual, however I got up from my bed. Sluggishly I make it over to my mirror and brushed my (H/C) (H/L) hair and sighed as my (E/C) shimmered in the sunlight. Putting on a smile and began to get dressed in the outfit on the first picture shirt in you (F/C) and do my make-up and curl my hair.

*/The Makeup is a suggestion

*/The Makeup is a suggestion. You can do whatever you want. So please stop commenting about it. It gets annoying. */

"You have to be strong for both Elena and Jeremy. You're always the one who has their stuff together. You, can do this!" I state as I finish getting ready. Walking out of my room and into the hallway I see my sister's door open, so I walk in to see my younger 2 minute fraternal twin, Elena. Starring into the mirror in deep thought she put on one of her award winning fake smiles. "Nice to see you're up and ready. Unlike Jar, who is probably still sleeping." I smile and she turns to me with a surprise expression and a giggle.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Elena affirms as she continues to gather her stuff.

"Well, I'll go get his lazy ass up." I declare as I walk over to Jeremy's room and knock on the door.

"I'm already up!" Jeremy call out and I heaved a sigh of relief. "Wow he's actually up that's a first." I thought to myself and began to walk down stairs as I saw Aunt Jenna running around like a chicken with her head cut off and I turn to see Elena walk down the staris.

"Aunt Jenna, calm down." I insist and she turns to me, but then something pops into her head as she walks over to the fridge and Elena heads towards the coffee pot. "Aunt Jenna is far from being a Mom, but she's all we have since our parents died and doing the best we can and I know we all appreciate her for it." I think to myself.

"Toast. I can make Toast." Aunt Jenna said with the fridge open looking over at us.

"It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna." Elena states as she begins pouring herself a cup.

"You still need food, not just coffee Elena." I argue and I hear someone come down the stairs.

"I'm fine with coffee right now, (Y/N)." Elena assures and before I could say anything Jeremy comes in.

"Is there coffee?" Jeremy asks and Aunt Jenna begins to run around again in a hurry.

"Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared." Aunt Jenna says as I'm also getting a cup of coffee as well. "Lunch money?" Aunt Jenna questions holding her hands up to us.

"I'm good." Elena responds and I put my hand up smiling.

'I'm fine as well, but thank you." I thank when Jeremy then takes the money from her hand and she turns.