Chapter 8

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(To Stefan)

Who was sleeping on his chair in the living room, till his book he was reading before he fell asleep dropped onto the ground. He picked it up and set it on the table that was beside the couch and then stood up. Suddenly he heard a woman laughing and turned to look behind himself but saw nothing. Stefan then began to turn to the way he was looking and then began walking. Suddenly he heard something creak followed by wind blowing. Stefan turned his head to see the window was open and the blinds were blowing in the wind, he then began walking towards it and closed it. Stefan then heard a clunk sound and he then walked out of the room he was in when he then heard a whoosh sound and he looked up. "Damon?" Stefan called out questioningly, but he was answered with another clunk sound and he quickly looked behind. Suddenly something quickly ran behind him, but he turned behind to see nothing, but then something hit him from the back and Stefan landed on the ground, but then quickly turned himself around to see a vampiristic face coming towards him. "Lexi?" Stefan says questioningly and the person named Lexi pulled her face back and it turned normal and she smiled.

"Hi." Lexi says as she helps him up from the ground.

"What are you doin' here?" Stefan asks with a confused expression on his face.

"How could you even ask that?" Lexi asks him and they both hug.

"I missed you." Stefan answers and Lexi pulls back.

"Happy Birthday." Lexi says with a smile.

(Time skip)

They were both in Stefan's bed giggling and talking away. "I don't know, ok. Some freak shot at me with wooden bullets, Id bail, in under 60. And why is a news reporter hunting vampires?" Lexi asks.

"I don't know. I don't know who knows about us. I mean, that guy did. There could be others. Hey, do me a favor. While you're here, please be careful." Stefan answers and Lexi groans.

"Why stay? Im headed to New York for the weekend. Bon Jovi in the garden. "Wanted dead or alive." That's our theme song. It'll be a blast." Lexi says.

"Hey, do you think that he would actually remember us? That was a pretty crazy weekend, huh?" Stefan asks.

"We can make him remember us. Come on. Let's go. I mean, whats keeping you here?" Lexi asks and Stefan sighs.

"I told you. Her name is Elena." Stefan answers.

"Well, let's hope shes better than the last girl you got sprung over." Lexi says waving the picture of Katherine at Stefan. He then goes over to her to grab it.

"You didnt even know Katherine." Stefan says.

"Cause if I did, I'd kick her ass. Little bitch." Lexi says walking over to Stefan who put the picture away. "Speaking of- where's Damon?" Lexi asks.

"Inflicting misery somewhere." Stefan answers.

"Aha." Lexi sounds.

"Hey, um, you gonna be ok here alone? I got some things I gotta take care of." Stefan asks.

"Well, it's not exactly like I can go anywhere. And you and Damon are the only ones with these nifty little daylight rings. I have a mood ring from '75. Trade ya?" Lexi asks, holding up her hand.

"Doesnt work that way and you know it." Stefan says grabbing her hand and she groans.

"Yeah." Lexi says.

"Hey Lex." Stefan says.

"Hmm?" Lexi sounds questionable.

"I'm really glad that you came here." Stefan says.