Chapter 80

(To (Y/N) )

"This feeling..." I trail off as we made it to an Island causing everyone to begin getting off the boats.

"You good?" Damon asks causing me to glance back at him as he grabbed our bags making me nod. "Damon's been acting the same as usual, but something feels... Off between us ever since he was Compelled." I think, but then someone's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Congratulations, we made it." It was Shane, who was whispering causing me to glance over to see him starring at the forest, while I was starting to get the stuff out of the boats along with everyone else. "I've got more important things to think about, right now. Like, why does this forest give me such a bad vibe?" I wonder as Damon and I were walking away from the boat and onto the beach.

"Couldn't they have hidden this Cure in Hawaii?" Damon asks causing me to chuckle.

"I feel like we would have drawn too much attention." I answer as Shane walks over causing Damon to look over at him.

"Where the hell did you take us?" Damon questions, while sharpening his Hunting Knife.

"200 Miles off the Nova Scotia Mainland. If you recall, the whole point was to hide the Cure on the world's most obscure desolate Island." Shane responds as he began to walk passed us. "It makes sense, but you're acting really suspicious..." I think as I narrow my eyes at him.

"Oh, yeah? I thought the whole point was that no one found Silas, the oldest, deadliest freak in the world." Damon joked as he put his backpack on and gets up from the beach.

"Yeah, that too." Shane adds as Damon and I go to pass Shane, but he holds out something to us.

"Sunscreen?" Shane inquired causing Damon and I to look down at it.

"Is that a joke?" Damon quired causing Shane to glance away from us.

"Right..." Shane trails off as he turns away from us.

"Lighten up, Damon." I giggle, while playfully knocking him with my elbow.

(To Elena)

"Not really helping." Stefan points out as Elena was starting to walk passed him and Rebekah, who was just standing there.

"You're perfectly capable of tying a knot." Rebekah states as she was glaring at Elena.

"Your giving Elena the evil eye- it's not really helping." Stefan declares.

"She killed my brother. Tried to get you to put a Dagger in my back. She's lucky all she's getting is the evil eye." Rebekah made known as she continued to glare at Elena, who was already passed them.

"You know I can hear you, right?" Elena asks as she stops in her tracks, but doesn't look back.

"You know I don't care, right?" Rebekah questions causing Elena to drop her stuff and race over towards Rebekah.

"Let's be nice, you two." I respond as I grab Elena's hands before if reached Rebekah.

"Go ahead. Try and kill me." Rebekah urges causing Elena to try and plunge the White Oak Stake into her, but I push her back. However, a little to hard causing she landed onto the ground.

"Just remember, Elena. If you kill me you'll have to face your real problems, like the fact that Stefan invited me here himself. I guess he like me again." Rebekah taunts causing me to glare over at her.

"I wouldn't push your luck, Beck." I address as I then turn away and walk towards Elena, who was still glaring at Rebekah causing me to hold my hand out to her.