Chapter 69

(Slight LEMON warning)

(To Damon)

"You're making a big mistake." Damon proclaims as Stefan was packing.

"No, I'm not. If I can get Elena used to animal blood right out the gate..." Stefan trails off causing Damon to scoff.

"You're reaching." Damon insists.

"Maybe she'll be able to bypass all the thing that we and her sister went through." Stefan points out.

"Delusional." Damon counters.

"Maybe she actually has a shot at this." Stefan re-counters.

"Wrong. You're just wrong, Stefan." Damon states causing Stefan to turn to him.

"She won't be able to handle it if she hurts someone, Damon. Her compassion is her Achilles' heel and everything is magnified right now." Stefan insists causing Damon to sit down.

"The you better hope she's not a fan of Bambi." Damon remarks, but then slams a knife into the table.

"She need human blood, Stefan. From the vain." Damon adds.

"Oh, come on, you know what happens. You Name me a Vampire, who didn't kill at least one person when they were new." Stefan demands and Damon smirks.

"Easy, (Y/N). Even after experiencing extreme hunger and going after that preacher she didn't kill him. And anyways you name me one who went on the bunny diet and didn't kill dozens." Damon explains as he stands up glaring at Stefan.

"They maybe twins, but their definitely not the same. If Elena kills someone she will crumble. How much pain do you think she can take before she shuts off her Humanity Switch?" Stefan questions.

"It happens to the best of us at least one. We get over it, Stefan. A hundred years or so." Damon responds causing Stefan to scoff as they walk passed each other.

"Yeah, well, I think we both would like her and (Y/N) to skip that part." Stefan commented and Damon begins grabbing stuff out of Stefan's bag.

"She can't learn to control the blood lust if she's never actually experienced the blood lust that's how I taught (Y/N)." Damon addressed causing Stefan to look over at Damon.

"What are you doing? Knock it off." Stefan reprimanded walking over to Damon.

"It's like a cheat. Like giving a kid a calculator before they know Math." Damon addresses as he grabbed another thing out of Stefan's bag.

"I said stop." Stefan snapped as he grabbed Damon's arm, who then jerks it out of Stefan hands.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Elena asks as we both walk in.

"Would you two knock it off already?" I question with an annoyed expression.

"We're just having a little disagreement about process, right?" Stefan questions as him and Damon stare at each other. "I could literally hear everything idiots." I think as I roll my eyes.

"So you're still not on board with the animal plan." Elena states as Stefan walks away from Damon.

"Nope. I say rip off the proverbial band-aid and let it bleed. You're a Vampire, Elena be a Vampire." Damon insists and I nod.

"He is right denying you're existence will only make it worse for you in the long run. You need to just feed from someone and get it over with." I inform, but Stefan the began walking over to us and let's out a sigh.

"You ready to go?" Stefan asks and Elena nods causing him to walk passed her.

"Vampires eat people. It's part of the natural food pyramid. Trust me. You're going to be miserable." Damon advice causing me to walk over to him.