Chapter 35

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(To me)

Yet again I was dragged to the Salvatore house by who would have guessed Elena my annoying twin sister. I go to sit on the couch as Elena rushed upstairs, but I then felt another presence in the house. "So Rose is here... Great." I think as I follow the presence and once there I see a terrible infected looking injury on her back.

"Definitely... better. Right, Firecracker." Damon says looking over at me and then to Rose signaling me to say something.

"It's not bad." I answer calmly.

"Where's Elena and Stefan?" Damon asks.

"Probably in his room. Stupid Katherine told him Isobel would have some answers, so he's probably convinced he has to find her. Which will obviously upset Elijah and Elena thinks it is a bad idea." I answer.

"I'm with Stefan on this one." Damon says as he begins to walk over to me. "But if you could get Elena to play nurse for a little while." Damon insists and I look over at Rose.

"It's not necessary." Rose states and Elena then walks into the room.

"What's necessary?" Elena asks and I turn to her.

"We need you to take care of Rose, while I make sure the boys don't piss off Elijah along with Mommy dearest." I explain and she looks over at Rose.

"Yes, it is necessary. Elena's a do-gooder. It's in her nature. She just can't resist." Damon declares as he goes to walk away and we both follow after him.

"Damon. Is she going to die?" Elena asks in a hushed voice.

"Probably, it looks like she got a deadly disease." I whisper.

"The wolf bite caused some kind of infection. It's getting worse." Damon explains.

"Like poison?" Elena asks.

"I don't know, Elena. I'm not an expert in the field." Damon answers and I could sense a bit of hostility in his voice. "Did Rose actually manage to befriend Damon? I mean if my friend was dying I'd be sad too." I think.

"I'm sorry." I burst out and they both look at me.

"Death happens. We come, we go. Sooner she dies, the better. It's gloomy as hell in here... Now, let's go." Damon says as he begins to walk away. "Of course he won't admit that he sad..." I think as I turn to Elena.

"Call me if anything happens, got it?" I ask and she nods. I turn my back to her and follow after Damon.

(To Caroline)

Turning she catches a glimpse of Tyler and walks over to him with a sigh and a smile. "How you feeling?" Caroline asks.

"I'm ok. Sore. Every muscle aches." Tyler answers.

"You did it. You know, you... Your first full moon, and you didn't hurt anyone. It'll get easier. You'll get better at it, you'll learn to control it, and it won't hurt so much." Caroline explains.

"Well, we don't know any of that for sure." Tyler insists.

"No, but small victories, Tyler. Last night was a victory. You know, let's take it." Caroline chuckles and so does Tyler.

"Look, I really want to thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there." Tyler states and they go quiet for a moment.

"Um... Yeah, anyway, um, next month we should probably, uh, reinforce the wall, because you almost got me that one time, and it just would have been, um..." Caroline trails off.