Chapter 17

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

I quickly arose from my bed as I heard an earsplitting rumble of thunder. "Stupid weather... I was finally asleep to and you had to wake me up." I said as I rubbed my tear-stained face. Suddenly I felt a presence of a very familiar vampire that I know all too well. "What the hell is Anna doing here?!" I think as I rush out of my room and over to Jeremy's door.

"Why do you even want this?" Anna's voice come from the other side of the door. "What are they talking about, want what?" I wonder to myself as I continue to listen to their conversation. "Give me one good reason." Anna continued.

"Because I..." Jeremy trailed off and Anna chuckles.

"Let me know when you can finish that sentence." Anna says and I then knock on the door of his room, without realizing I did it. So I then sighed and opened his door slowly. As I opened it I saw him sitting on his bed and the window was open. "So I was correct." I think to myself.

"Hey, you're still up." I say trying to not be suspicious.

"Hey, what's up?" Jeremy asks.

"Looks like there's a big storm rolling in. Can you make sure all the windows are closed?" I asked looking over at his window.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." Jeremy answers and I nod.

"Thanks, night Jar." I say walking out of his room while closing his door behind me.

(Time skip)

I am awoken again, but this time from a knock on my door and this I hear the door open. "(Y/N), get up and get dressed." Elena says and I groan.

"Nope. I'm staying in bed all day, no if ands or buts about it!" I reply angrily from under the covers.

"Come on. I have to be at Stefan and you coming with me." Elena says and I groan louder.

"I definitely not going then." I state with an annoyed tone, but suddenly Elena then pried my covers off of me and I somehow ended up on the floor.

"Now get up and get dressed. I expect you to be dressed by the time I come back in here." Elena declares and I sigh loudly as she walks out of the room. "She is so bossy!" I think as I the get dressed. (into the outfit on the cover page of this chapter.)

(To Damon)

I say we go to Pearl's... Bust down the door and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon says with a smirk.

"Yeah? And then what, turn to the rest of their house of vampires... And say, oops, sorry?" Stefan asks.

"Let him go. It'll be his own damn fault and they kill his stupid ass." I say begrudgingly, while glaring at Damon. Stefan and Elena then turn to me with a surprised expression.

Look, (Y/N). I'm sorry if I hurt you." Damon says with no emotion and I don't even flinch.

"I don't want to hear it!" I seethed and then turned away from him feeling annoyed. "I specifically told Elena I didn't want to come and she deliberately drags me here." I think to myself as I glare at Elena and she clears her throat.

"Anyways I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena says looking at Damon.

"It's more like a helpful exchange of information. It's not like I got a choice. She's scary. Besides-"

"She's gonna help him get his beloved Katherine back, blegh." I interrupt Damon with a scornful remark.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual, no matter who he hurts." Elena says looking over at me and I roll my eyes.