Chapter 29

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

I wake up and stare at the ceiling for a moment and the moments of last night comes rushing back. "Me and Damon finally did it." My face becomes bright pink at my own thought till I finally realize their is breathing next to me. I looked down to see arms wrapped around me and next to me I see Damon's sleeping face. "I never thought I'd see the day when the Damon Salvatore I thought was so beyond my reach... Love me back-"

"Can't get enough of me, Firecracker?" Damon questions while interrupting my thoughts.

"What do you mean?" I question and he opens his eyes with a smirk.

"You've been staring at me for quite some time." Damon adds and I smile and I turn to him, but as I do it's like every muscle in my body screamed in soreness and I let out a shaky sigh. "My, my firecracker are you sore?" Damon teases and I roll my eyes.

"I never want to move again." I answer and Damon chuckles.

"I thought you had that Lockwood charity thing?" Damon questions and I give him a confused look.

"How do you know about that?" I ask.

"I have to as well." Damon answers innocently and I give him a "yeah right" expression.

"We're kicking that stray dogs ass then." I state and Damon laughs.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Damon agrees.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower so move you're arms, please." I requests and he puts on a defiant expression.

"Nope." Damon rejects and I stare at him for a moment.

"Move you're arms please." I request once more, but he shakes his head with a bit more of a pouty expression and I then give him a more stern look.

"Damon." I say and he finally sighs as he retracts his arm, but then begins to get up.

"Fine let's go together." Damon insists and I shook my head faster than ever before.

"I think not. I am taking a shower by myself Mr. Salvatore." I states and Damon's face turns into a full on pout and I laugh a bit. "No need to pout." I tease as I plant a kiss on his cheek as I sit up a bit. Fighting the soreness in my body I go to make my way to the bathroom when I then hear a whistle behind me and I turn to see Damon staring me up and down and I smirk.

"Can't get enough of me, Cold Eyes?" I question and he smirks at me.

"Don't start something you can't finish, Firecracker." Damon answer in a flirty tone and I then clear my throat and walk into the bathroom.

(Damon)

quickly gets up and gets dressed and then rushes down stairs to the door and opens it only to see Jeremy. "I need to talk to you." Jeremy states.

"Just because I'm dating your sister doesn't mean I need to talk to you." Damon argues as he goes to shut the door on him.

"Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet." Jeremy explains.

"Wow. Fascinating. Not enough." Damon replies as he goes to shut the door again.

"But Mason Lockwood is, and he's looking for a moon stone. A special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here." Jeremy elaborates.

"Moon stone?" Damon questions.

"I know where it is." Jeremy responds.

"And you're bringing me this why?" Damon asks.