Chapter 39

(To me)

I poke my head out of the covers only to see light engulf my vision. "Damn it... It's already morning and I haven't slept a wink." I think as I let out a sigh covering my head back up with my covers. "I'm such an idiot." I think.

(To Katherine)

Katheirne walks down the stairs of the Salvatore house and looks over to see Damon on the couch. "Good morning, Damon." Katherine pretending to be Elena greets and Damon smiles back, but then rushes towards her, grabbing her neck and pinning her to the wall.

"What are you doing here? I told you to leave." Damon states.

"What is your problem?" Katherine asks while trying to get out of his grasp.

"You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work." Damon answers.

"You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?" Katherine questions as Damon releases her neck and Stefan rushes over to them.

"What the hell's going on here?" Stefan asks.

"I don't know you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" Elena questions causing Stefan to raise up the stairs and grabs Elena by the neck.

"What are you doing?!" Elena asks.

"How could you do this?!" Stefan exclaims.

"Stefan, you're hurting me!" Elena shouts.

"Stop it, Katherine!" Stefan demands.

"Stop what?" Katherine, who was standing in the door way asks and Stefan along with Elena looks over at her and she smirks. "It's getting really easy being you." Katherine states.

(Time skip)

What is she doing here... Does (Y/N) know?" Elena asks.

"Yes, (Y/N) knows and wouldn't let me explain that when we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon answers.

"How's that possible?" Stefan questions.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills." Katherine informs.

"(Y/N) and I don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena demands.

"You need me, Elena. You all do." Katherine states.

"Like hell." Stefan scoffs.

"We all want the same thing- Klaus Dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off." Katherine says.

"I don't need you help or want it." Elena insists.

"An that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like? (Y/N) probably does, but do you think she'll tell-"

"Katherine!" Damon shouts and she turns to him with a mischievous grin.

"Since everyone's here, why not?" Katherine sneers.

"What?" Elena asks.

"Your precious (Y/N) has been hiding the most juiciest and important secrets and Damon here doesn't want to hear about it. So what about you two?" Katherine asks.

"Why would we trust anything that comes out of your mouth?" Stefan questions.

"So you don't want to know how Esther, who (Y/N) is the reincarnation of... Is connected to the Originals, it's a pretty deep connection at that." Katherine insists.