imagination

ROSIE POV~

We haven't done it in a week. I'm in a drought. Everything he does reminds me of sex. Reminds me of his tongue on my skin. His legs on my legs. His hands intertwined with mine. His d-

"Rosie! Should we get turkey, beef or pork bacon?"

"Uh.. Umm.. Why you asking me? You know i'm indecisive..." he continued to stare, waiting for an answer. "Ugh, anything but beef."

"Okay, pork or turkey?"

I straight-faced him and he stifled his laughter by biting his lip. 

My mind raced.

"T-turkey? I don't know babe, just pick!"

"Okay, we'll get both." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. I hated making decisions... and making first moves.

We finally got to the cashier line when Junie called me.

"Girl I got the best dick of my LIFE last night!"

"Ooouuu girl tell me!"

"Girl he flipped me around like i was an acrobat I couldn't tell which way was up by the time we got finished."

"Girl bye, had you scrambled like a damn omelet."

I had put all the food on the conveyor and I looked to Clarence. I mouthed 'I'm on the phone, i'll wait at the car and help put the bags in the trunk.' He nodded in response.

I made my way outside, yelling and whispering into the phone.

She was cracking up over the phone.

"Girl you damn right! This man done found my spot immediately, my soul came out and I had to grab that bitch back."

"bitch- BYEEE!!" I was howling in this parking lot, she was the funniest person I knew.

"yessss an- wait bitch. you didn't tell me about no sex stories in like... 5 days..." she was hesitant to even bring it up.

I looked around me to make sure he wasn't near and then I began.

"Girl it's been 8 days. That's like 6 days away from two weeks. Is this what marriage is?" I whined over the phone.

"Girl no. y'all gon get married soon because y'all are made for each other, and y'all probably gon fuck every day sis."

"Yea ard. I've been zoning out all day."

"You zoning out again? Oh, this shit is bad."

"BITCH I KNOW. If i could just grab it and do what I wanted... I would drive him crazy."

"I know. Girl just make the first move."

"Do you know me?"

"yes, that's why I'm telling you hoe. You gonna walk around feening for dick. Just ask for it. You're psycho."

"Bro I don't think I can. The last few times i did it, I was desperate."

"Bitch youre desperate right now... In fact the longer I'm on the phone with you, the longer it is that you haven't asked for nun."