~2 / 2 - Clarences POV

Kinda changed up...

(august 30, 2018)
"I guess so." I could tell she was unsure but sure at the same time. I didn't want to rush her or make her feel uncomfortable, I kinda like her.

"The only thing I need you to do is relax and listen to my words, okay baby?" I just called her baby, shit! She nodded and I could tell she was scared and innocent. Her innocence was so sexy I couldn't wait.

I should tease her. I kissed and licked from her chest all the way down to her area...
As she started to squirm I knew her lust for me was through the roof. I looked up at her anticipating my next moves as I kissed all around the inside of her thighs. Wherever I licked her pelvis would subtly jerk in the direction.

Finally, after a minute of teasing I decided I would eat her out. She smelled good, sure as hell looked good and tasted delicious too. I licked from the entrance all the way to her clįt and slightly kissed it. Her whole body shuddered. I was surprised by the amount of wetness i caused. I kept kissing it gently because I know how sensitive they are at first. She needed to get used to my lips on her.

"Your lips are so soft. Wow, oh my god." she said that, trying not to moan, when even I could tell she really wanted to... but most girls are embarrassed at first, just a lil bit. Just when she was going to make a sound she swallowed it and breathed out trying to calm herself. She was probably exploding inside, judging by the look on her face.

I started to suck on it. Her back jerked up a little bit and I knew that this was it. If I kept doing this one thing I could make her come over and over again. I kissed and sucked in a pattern until I heard her whimper.

"What's wrong? "

" my body just feels, like, on edge. But keep going tho, don't stop. It feels soooooo good." I took that opportunity to show her what the deal was. I took just one finger, this was when i knew that she was a virgin, and slipped it in. She didn't give me a response, not that I was expecting one but she did look confused. She didn't know what I was doing. I then flipped my finger against her g-spot once, nothing, twice, nothing, three times and her back thrusted off of the bed. I jumped a little, I wasn't expecting that. She gasped while she jumped but breathed out quick.

"Oh my god. What was that? "

"That was your G-Spot. relaaax."

She relaxed and breathed out as I went back in with my finger and began to thrust up in a pattern. She started to moan and I felt her almost tighten around my one finger but I didn't want her first experience with me to be just a regular orgasm , hell nah. I put my mouth back down on her c!it and started to suck and lick and glide all over. She started to breathe harder and harder and she looked up at the ceiling, as if she couldn't imagine me doing this to her or something.

"Rose, keep your eyes on me... the whole time."

She looked at me and nodded biting her lip hard. I went back down and she started to rock her hips up and down involuntarily. I smiled to myself, I'm proud nigga, damn. I continued until I saw her eyes start to roll back and bat rapidly. I asked her, "you gonna come?"

She replied, "where we going?" I almost started to feel bad taking her innocence the way I did.

"Roller coaster, first hill, tell me when you feel that. "

"I feel that right n-" her voice choked.

She had came, mission#1 accomplished!, now I gotta make her come again.

I pushed my fingers in and started to push up. She started to squirm and try to push my head but I hooked my arm around her thigh securing my place and put my arm under me so she couldn't reach me. The way her body was moving I didn't know how to react. It was like being electrocuted. Her legs were shaking as she looked at me with pleading eyes . I couldn't tell you that I would've busted in my shorts right then and there but I made sure that I got my second goal. He body was over worked so she wasn't as strong as she was at first. Her weak hands tried to pry mine off her legs before she nutted again she knew something was going to happen and so did it. She started to resist as she got closer. She pressed on her abdomen and three thrusts later her squirt was all over my arm and the bed. She covered her face but I was in love.