29 ~ Neighbor (random story)

I'm tryna make it clear that the storyline of Clarence and Rosie, isn't the only type of stories about Clarence that's gonna be in this "book"... Its gon be a couple of Y/N imagines (Your/name), as in you have to imagine yourself in the story. when Clarence is like, "Y/N come here!" you have to look at y/n and say your name while reading it...

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

———

Rosie's POV

I was walking home from work, listening to How Bout Now Remix by Bryson Tiller. I took a deep breath in, singing, in my feelings, as if I have a boyfriend.

A car rode past so fast, that my bun was unraveled.

"Yo! What the fuck!" I yelled and fixed my clothes and wrap my bun.

A second later, a cop car sped down the street, messing my clothes up once again and loosening my ponytail this time.

"Ayo 12, suck my dick!"

"You really got one?" Someone said.

"Yo shut up, obviously you not from here. Everybody say suck my dick, whether you got one or not."

"That ain't answer my question shawty."

I wouldn't usually turn around and entertain these brooklyn niggas but something told me to.

"You irritating me, get the fuck on." I spat at him.

He laughed at me. He was amused by me, and I was being serious. That made me feel real small. I stopped being so mad.

"Now look, ain't no more smoke coming from ya ears." He said.

"Yea, whateva..." I said looking down.

"Woah ma, why you shy now?"

I didn't say nothing.

"Can I get ya number or something?"

"You can get something." I said under my breath.

"Oop, you tryna get spicy..."

"I said, you can get the number, as in my number."

"That ain't what I heard, but go 'head" He gave me the phone and I put my number in. He saved it.

I kept walking home.

As I got to my apartment, I opened the door and closed it taking a deep breath. Hopefully, I could get some sleep.

I took all my clothes off and hopped in the shower. Before I got in I made sure to put my Alfredo on the stove, so when I got out, it'd be ready. I put it on low. I timed my shower to make sure it was only as long as my favorite song Almeda by Solange.

"arblacoo, oh ya, nowinchu, oh yea, nowinchu, oh yea, Whatcu wan do...."

I dried off and did my routine, perfect 10 minutes.

As I walked into my kitchen, I took a deep breath and choked. The smell of weed swallowed my whole apartment. It wasn't regular weed tho. This smelled like it was pulled out of an alligators ass.

"Yo! W-what the fuck!"

I heard the footsteps upstairs, they were stomping. I turned the alfredo even lower. I went out my apartment and took my keys with me, storming to the next floor up.

I never met these people but I was sick and tired of the past 3 weeks, since they moved in.

I knocked dramatically and didn't stop until the door flung open.