34 ~ After-Party

Rosie POV

So my long time friend getting married, Alisha. She invited me and Clarence out to witness it, and I was a bridesmaid. I couldn't wait to get all dolled up and see her have the happiest day of her life.

August 10, 2019. 4pm.

"Do you, Alisha Serene Dunn, take Salim Cole Smith to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Man I do too, can I kiss my bride?"

"Well okay, I present to you Man and Wife. You may kiss the bride."

They both shared a cute kiss and the whole room clapped. I glanced at Clarence across the room, glaring at me hungrily. Boy please.

7 pm.

At the reception, he was all behind me and honestly, it was some old ass people there and I didn't want them to even see me. I had 2 glasses of wine and I was tipsy already. 

"Baybeeeee!" I leaned onto him.

He laughed saying, "Girl what is wrong with you?"

"I think you know exactly what's wrong."

"Don't play with me before I have to fuck you up in one of these stalls up in here."

I blushed against his chest and hid my face.

"Ard chill!!" I said grabbing his hands and starting to slow dance.

He put my hands across my stomach and laid his over top of mines and turned me around. He laid his head next to mine, putting his chin in the crook of my neck.

"Yea I knew you ain't want no smoke."

I rolled my eyes. I pushed my ass back onto him and he almost choked.

"I think it's you that don't want no smoke." I blew a kiss and got my stuff together to go back to the bride and groom's house. Family can never just say goodbye. Its always an after-party and an after-after party.

So we got back to the house about 15 minutes later and then we started to wind down. We changed into our lounge clothes. I put on those bell bottom tights that make my ass extremely fat. He had on grey sweat shorts and a wife beater. My eyes started rolling back at the sight.

We eating and I'm drunk as hell, and horny. Clarence gets up to get fruit and comes back. He put down the plate and I saw some watermelon on his plate.

"Lemme get a bite."

He sucked his teeth. "Girl, I asked you if you wanted anything. Why you say no when you really mean yes? Next time i'm not sharing."

I giggled and took a bite out of the watermelon. I was chilling until I saw him pick it up. He made sure no one was looking and sent a long lick across the watermelon.

"I bet you don't want none of my food now." He laughed.

"Nasty." I curled my face up, but really I was turned on. My area grew hot and my abdomen tingled.

"WHO WANTS DRINKS? After this me and my husband leaving for our honeymoon." We all clapped as Alisha blushed.

Me and Clarence had a couple of drinks as we began to sing.

"You got it girl you got it..." I bit my lip.

"Fuck around give you my last name..." I blushed again.

Finally I couldn't take anymore and I dragged him to a bedroom. I made sure the door was locked.

He laid me down on the bed and pulled my pants down with ease and my underwear followed.