20 ~ The Truth (no fuckin😭😕)

Rosie's POV

i woke up and groaned in pain. i touched my sore area and hissed. damn i never told him to beat it up this bad.

i turned over and saw him sleeping peacefully. i picked up my phone and went on the private browser, looking up the women's center. i wanted to be sure i was pregnant. it was along time since i checked again, and i know that all the tests said positive but, i'm in disbelief. ugh.

a feeling came into my throat and my mouth got hot. oh no! i ran to the bathroom and hunched over the toilet, throwing up. Morning sickness? I can't hide it much longer.

"b-babe?" i heard Clarence groan. he walked towards the bathroom and i flushed the toilet and climbed into the tub.

"why are you in the tub..?" he asked confused.

"nigga don't worry about it... if you didn't fuck me up last night, i wouldn't be doing weird shit." i rolled my eyes at him.

he sat down on the toilet.

"ew nigga you gonna shit right there?" i pinched my nose and he laughed.

"don't worry about it, and where i'm 'posed to shit? not on the toilet? shut up girl, i know you love me too much to care about shit." he winked.

"what i love is waking up in the morning not all bruised up." i laid my head back into the tub. my feet played with the faucet and drain stopper.

"you should've never bothered me. we could've just went to sleep, but no clare, i want dick! i want dick. so i gave you dick, periodt." he rolled his neck, imitating me.

"don't ever say periodt my mans." i laughed at him. i climbed out the tub.

"by the way baby i bought your pads and allat shit. i realize u didn't have none. your welcome!" he said arrogantly.

i won't be needing those for the next nine months.

"...thanks. Anyway, whatchu want for dinner?" i tired to change the subject.

"...you..." he licked his lips, stroked his beard and stared me in my eyes.

"i'm being serious, and you not touching me until i heal up. That's what you get. And you're shitting, STILL. nasty."

i walked out the room.

i texted junie, i really needed her help.

START CONVERSATION

Rozzy🥰: 
Biiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Baby J💜:
Girl, spilllllllll.

Rozzy🥰: 
I need ur help, this nigga done caught me up.

Baby J💜:
bitch ion wanna hear how he beat ya shit up, that's none of my damn business .
ole freaky asses🙄😭

Rozzy🥰: 
that's not only it, i got a toaster in the oven.

Baby J💜:
u dumb as helll😭😭😭 talm bout, ToaStEr iN tHe  OveN. 😂😂😂
u mean bun in the oven?
U MEANT BUN IN THE MF OVEN BITTCHCHFGFGHD

Rozzy🥰: 
yea that.

Baby J💜:
U LET THAT NIGGA GET U PREGNANT!!!!
oh bitch, Oh Bitch.

Rozzy🥰: 
i know, what should i do?

Baby J💜:
if i was pregnant, i would fasho tell my mans. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Rozzy🥰: 
thanks girl.

Baby J💜:
i gotchu, yo im coming up soon, better have the gender and name picked out for my niece/nauce. what's the word for a boy neice??

Rozzy🥰: 
A Nephew?! BITCH GET OFF MY PHONE SKSKSKSK

Baby J💜:
stfu😂😂 love you rose, and my new nephew or niece!!

Rozzy🥰: 
We love you too June😘😘 bye

END OF CONVERSATION

I put down my phone and took a deep breath. i turned around and walked back upstairs.

"oh... OH NIGGA YO' BOOTY STANK. spray on here before i take my damn shower. "

i stripped and he looked me up and down.

"Boy don't get too excited, we not doing nothing."

He smacked his teeth and went out of the bathroom.
...

After I showered I finally felt ready to tell him.

I walked out the bathroom and I see him staring in disbelief at my phone. Since when the fuck do we snoop in phones?

"baby, let me explain. I-I was looking to make sure- I just found out the other day I- I mean when you- so basically it's not my fault, only if you're mad." I shrugged it off like I wasn't about to shit myself. I stared at him and his eyes brimmed with tears.

"Baby... thank you. I-I love you and my child so much." He shakily said. If he said anything more would be full out crying. He gripped me up and I started to cry too. I was just so happy that he was happy.

---------

The end

The next one gon be after her pregnancy and the birth and it's gonna get freaky.

Still vote, comment and share tho.

Love y'all brb