42 ~ Been A Minute (pt. 2)

For @KristaHolley

___

"Hey babygirl." He looked her in her eyes as they were face to face, laying sideways on the bed.

"You know I love you right?" Clarence asked.

"Only if you know how much I love you." They smiled at each other.

"Good... I got a question. I was beating that shit up last night wasn't I?"

"Like okayyy." You laughed and rolled your eyes. "You didn't do nothing boy."

"Yea aight."

He leaned in to kiss me and I kissed my hus- boyfriend... and i melted into it. My thoughts were paused completely as his body clouded my mind.

Immediately, I was hot and ready again. He rolled to hover over me and I frantically went to pull his boxers down. He gripped my wrist to stop me and put them above my head.

He held them there with one hand as he kissed my neck passionately. I had gotten so hot I felt as if I was damn near steaming.

My back arched off the bed as adrenaline and excitement rushed through me.

"Baby!" I dragged out.

"Relax shawty"

He let go of my hands.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. He was finally at my stomach. he quickly kissed down my stomach, knowing that my sensitive spots were throbbing. His tongue traced down my v-line and I shuddered. He looked up at me as I looked down at him. We shared eye contact for a split second, and i let my head fall back.

"Dadd-" I caught myself, "Ugh come on, please!" I whined.

His hands followed over the spots he licked and he lifted my legs up, gently and licked up my slit very slowly. He flattened his tongue on me and added pressure, making me moan out loud.

My hands gripped the sheets beside my his elbows as I tried to contain myself.

He twisted and flipped his tongue directly on my clįt. Not too hard, not too soft. it was perfect enough to get me close to finishing in the next 30 seconds.

"f-fuc-" I slammed my hand down on the bed once again and refrained from crying out loud.

He lifted up his head. "Don't come yet. Not yet."

My chest heaved up and down as my clįt pulsated from sensitivity. I felt a massive heart beat right on my bud.

He put his head back down, slurping me up, and I bit my lip and dug the back of my head into the sheets. My legs were trembling and I felt electricity in my toes. I couldn't hold it in any longer than this.

He must've known because he lifted his head again and took off his boxers. He kneeled in front of me. I needed to mentally prepared myself so I hopped on my knees for a moment. I laid him backwards and swirled my tongue around the top for a second before slowly swallowing his entire length.

His mouth fell open and it turned me on even more to see his eyes slightly roll back into his head. I came all the way back to the top and swirled my tongue again and his abs flexed and he bit his lip, trying to suppress anything that might come out of it. He finally laid me back down and lined himself up.

He knows how much it is to adjust for me every time, even though I was extremely wet, so he pulled me back into a passionate kiss so that I was distracted. I was distracted for a moment until i felt him continue to go deeper, and deeper. I was still a little sore from last night- but I would never admit that.