10 ~ His PS4

(october 26, 2018)

Me and Clarence took a trip over to his cousins house and he lived in a mansion. He invited me because he wanted to introduce me to his cousin, since they've only first met like two years ago. His family has distant ties and long lost family members so every time he meets another one, he gets really excited and he wanted to share his experience with me there. After the drive to North Bubblefuck, we got out and stared in awe.

His cousins name was Darius. He welcomed us in and showed us around. He had a huge game room, which we were more then happy to be in, I am a beast at 2k. After the day, his cousin had an emergency with his baby mama all the way in South Whippersnapper. She was having their second child and not only did he have to pick up his son from her grandmothers house but also go to the hospital and help her deliver it. We were supposed to leave tomorrow but he said he won't be back by that time tomorrow.

"Well shit, I guess we got a mansion to ourselves." Clarence said as he looked up and the unnecessary chandeliers on the ceiling.

Hmmm perfect time to do a prank.

It was late though, but tomorrow would be awesome. I had already bought him a new ps4 and switched over the memory cards. All his stuff in the new one anyway.

(Don't try this at home ladies!)

~ Next Morning
(october 27, 2018)
I walked out look at the huge pool and giggled. I got out my camera and told everybody exactly what I was going to do...

~ 10 mins later

Imma set two cameras, one in here and one outside. I'm low key scared as hell because he dont play about his game.

"clareeeeee. CLAreeeeeeeee" I whined.

"Ros- whaaaaaaaaaaaaat" he said annoyed.

"Get off the game please, let's watch a movie, let's play something together." I babied.

He didn't move, I usually have a short temper anyway so I looked and ran up to the ps4. In a swift movement, I unconnected it and ran outside to the opposite side of the pool.

"Clare play some other time, I still exist you know."

"Dot throw it in there Rosie, you're gonna regret it."

As I threw it up he dived in and caught it above the water. UGH. I ran up to him getting out of the pool grabbed it ran to the top balcony and as he got up the stairs I let it drop and dunk into the pool. We both watched as it sunk. I wanted to smile but I could hear how shaky his breath had gotten. I decided not to look up at him I tried to sneak away quietly. He walked behind me shut the door and stood there. I looked at my feet and fiddled with them.

"Aight. Ok. You want me to play, lets play. Wrestling."

"Fine." I replied quickly and got ready, I wasn't strong but I wasn't gon be a pussy now. 

In about 2 seconds he pinned me down to the ground and he yelled, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!?"

I simply shrugged and sighed. His face grew red and sweat beads formed on his forehead as his waves shined. He held me on the carpet and sweetly kissed my neck and- wait, am I getting rewarded?... I would've destroyed your shit a long time ago.