27 ~ Wet Dreamz (random story)

Y/N POV

I've been on this bus for hours and I'm going back to Atlanta with my family. And it's crowded with niggas that stink and bitches with smelly feet. They know with the summer weather, you gotta keep your toes clean like, the fuck?

This bearded, light skin man walks in and looks around the whole bus with disgusting people and then glances and me, and then the seat next to me, the seat with my bag on it.

"Hey Ma, you mind if I sit?"

"It's so many other seats." I whined in a whisper.

"I don't want to sit with these stank ass people, and I won't sit if you the one that got the bus smelling like this... Is it you?"

"Do not try to play me." I rolled my eyes and moved my bag off the seat with an attitude.

"Damn, where you from meanie?"

"I ain't mean, first of all. I'm coming from Howard University. I'm from Atlanta."

"If that's where the baddies at, I'm gonna have to transfer...."

"You go to a HBCU?"

"No, I go to NYU, and I hate it. It's so basic."

"Well you can find me and other beautiful women at Spelman, Clark, Howard, Hampton, FAMU and other HBCU's. Trust me, we all fine as hell."

"I see how fine you are, you don't gotta tell me twice."

I blushed and looked out the window to hide it.

"Let me see your pretty face."

I blushed again and kept my head turned to the window. I crossed my legs, whew chile. He fine as hell.

"My name is Y/N, by the way."

"My name is Clarence."

I turned my face towards him and he winked. My eyes closed and I laid my head on his shoulder falling to sleep.

He woke me up and by gripping my thigh and spreading my legs a little. He thumbed my clit slowly and I was holding onto his biceps and gripping them. He teased me as I felt up the same arm, while trying to hide what we were doing. He stuck his hands under the band of my shorts and underwear and looked at me while he ran his finger up and down my slit. I shuddered and closed my eyes, biting my lip.

"Fuck." I whispered.

He stuck his finger in and I silently gasped. His finger was big and long as hell. I ran my finger down his veins on his arm and bit his shoulder. He curled his finger up into my g-spot and used his thumb to rub my clit. My foot flexed and I was bouncing my leg vigorously. He pushed into my spot harder and faster and I didn't realize it but I held my breath. My pelvis rocked into his hand and i dug my nails into his bicep and he flexed. I was so close... I was gonna come...

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?" I half moaned. I heard my self and straightened up.

"It sounds like you might want my number."

"What sounds like, what?"

He showed me the red marks on his arm and mimicked me gasping and biting my lip.

"Oh my god Clarence, i'm sorry." I hid my face in embarrassment.

"You want me to do that to you for real?"

"H-huh-what?"

"You heard me."

"Um- y-yes." I lowered my head. I couldn't lie to him now.

"I gotchu mamas. Call me." He gave me his number and got up and off the bus.

The bus drove to the next stop 2 blocks away and I realized this was my stop. We were so close.

I picked up my phone and texted him.

(their names are the names that show in the other persons phone)

404-555-1738: Hey, it's the girl from the bus.

Clarence LongDickHer White, you have changed "404-555-1738" contact name to: Y/N👅

678-555-4312: Wassup ma.

Y/N ThatBitch Y/L/N, you have changed "678-555-4312" contact name to: Clarence🥰

Y/N👅: I dont live far from you👀.

Clarence🥰: 👀when you tryna come over then?

Y/N👅: Damn nigga, I was just letting you know, I gotta say hi to my family first 😭😭.

Clarence🥰: You right, my baddd, I gotta do the same too😭 You want to come over next Saturday?

Y/N👅: waittttttt. I didn't mean like wait a whole week🤦🏽‍♀️ I'm tryna get it like... tomorrow 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Clarence🥰: and i oop- Ard I'll be waiting...

Y/N👅: Bet 🤤

—————————

Ard I was gon for a long ass time.

Sorry, y'all know i love y'all 💕