~3 The Moment After

Rosie's POV

(august 30, 2018)
"So, I can't believe that just happened. I am bathing in his shower casually and he just ate me out. And fingered me, at the same damn time!" I had to say it out loud so that I registered. He couldn't hear me tho, impossible right. I look to my left and realize that the wall was connected to his room. What if he heard me? I don't want him to think he has control over me.. Hell to the no! I am ashamed of you Rose. You have more respect and self control that this. Stupid, stupid, stupid! What now? I didn't lose my virginity but damn, might as well have done it. You should've known what you were-"

"Rosie, you good?"

"Yea I'm cool."

I lathered the soap onto my face and had a feeling he was still at the door staring so I tried to open my eyes.  Suddenly a burning sensation came onto my face, my eyes. I desperately tried to get the soap out of my eyes but then I screamed from the pain. I was vigorously rubbing my eyes. The door opens swiftly and I feel cold hands on my body.

Clarence's POV

I can hear every word she's saying but she doesn't need to know that. And I scroll, and scroll and scroll. A high screech comes from the bathroom  and my first instant is to run in there and help her. I mean I had already seen some of it like a few minutes ago if she was feeling insecure. But I wasn't planning on looking anyway.

"Rose! Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"There's soap in my eyes!" She sobbed. I helped wash her eyes out wrapped her in a towel and picked her up, her legs supported with one arm and her back supported with another. "Your room or mine?"

"Mine goddamnit"

Woah. damn... well, I know now not to mess with her when she's in pain. Note taken.

I put her down and ran back into my room contemplating. I'm attracted to her obviously, but we just saw each other since the last few years, last time when we were juniors.

Rosie's POV

Damn it's so crazy that I want to be wrapped in his arms right now. But I can't... My best friend started to call. "Hey junie! I miss you so much already!"

"Girl I miss you too. How's the new roommate? Not better than me right?" We laughed but I mean I can't compare... This one has some benefits. Perfect waves, face, body and lower body. Stop thinking like this.

" who can ever be better than you?"

"You're lying"

" I am... He's just so cute and I feel so bad. I'm acting like a hoe. He might think I have no morals at all."

"Girl!!!!! You fucked him? You lost your virginity... oh my god... Oh my god. Rose whyyyyyy. I know how much keeping your virginity meant to you-"

"Sis!!! Stop. We didn't fuck. He um, ya know-"

"No I don't know. give me the details, now."

"He ate me out and it was so good, so wet, so breathtaking. His beard looked so heavenly the first time I met him, little did I know my cum would be all over it that day... and then he showed me what it felt like for my gspot to be, like, touched I guess?  I went down the roller coaster 3 times. He thought twice but it was really three times. And then, I got in the shower and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I mean if he didn't remind me of what we were doing I would've fucked him right then.

Clarence's POV

So I guess I'll never forget how thin these walls are. I didn't know she came three time. Shit! Son I got the juiceeeee! Anyways she feels about me the way I feel about her. I need to do this again.. But this time I'll show her how to "help me" if she's ready. If not then I'll leave her alone.

Rosie's POV

"Hey I gotta go... fold these clothes."

"Okay Rosie, if you say so. Love you Hun. Bye."

I heard the giggling of Clarence. I can't face him because he obviously heard everything I had said. I went in the kitchen. While looking for cereal I had found whiskey. How? I don't know but I for sure needed a drink.
..
20 minutes and 3 shots later ...

This was a mistake but I might as well shoot my shot. I go in the room and he's sleeping. what the fuck. of course you sleep when I wanna say what I feel... I found myself in the living room looking for something. I just didn't know what. I found them. Handcuffs? why does he have these? I stumble back to the to and start to tie Clarence's hands up. He's a heavy damn sleeper.
it
I started to kiss his neck. He moved a slight bit and he whispered my name. I responded and he said he was high as fuck. I looked on his side table and saw three high potency edible wrappers obviously eaten. All the more fun right?

I kissed his chest and he stared at me with this look that made me go crazy.