35 ~ After Party 2️⃣

Follow my IG page please 😊 @papiiess
@mamiiess_

What's the freaky songs y'all be listening to? I'm tryna see sum🤭
___
"Woohoo!"

I glanced at him. He's really hype because we "snuck" out of a party. Fuck it.

"YAY!!"

"Okay, I didn't even do allat."

"Clarence shut up, i'm trying to support you and your excitement."

"Aww, I know baby. Now get out the car."

"Stop playing bro!"

"You love calling me bro but in a minute i'm gon be da-... Nevermind. I meant get out because we're home."

"oop! talk yo shit den!"

We hopped out the car, locked it and I hopped onto his waist and he pulled me into a kiss. He carried me to the door...

——
"W-wait!" I repeated this breathlessly as he pushed into me at a fast pace.

On my hands and knees, I leaned forward to relieve myself from the immense pleasure.

"Unh unh, lift up." He reached my hand under my abdomen and lifted me. I lazily got myself back into position and bit my lip, preparing for him to slide in again. He rubbed it up and down my slit and i shivered. I rolled my hips in rhythm and he slid in again. He slid in so slowly. I felt every inch of him.

I felt like cumming right then but I held it. He hates when I don't warn him.

He gave me slow deep strokes. My stomach fluttered and my legs got weak. My back arched deeply and he groaned.

The sounds of his grunts, the way his hands gripped my body, the way he makes me forget how to speak , makes me fall so deep in love.

"I love you... fuck!"

"You love me or this d-"

"Yesss!" I cut him off as he dipped into my spot.

I let my body collide with the bed and he thrusted into me. I gripped and pulled at the sheets as my eyes rolled into my skull. 

I squirmed underneath him until I decided to take it the best I could.

"Mmm! Slow down!" I felt myself come nearer and nearer.

"Please Im- Im gonna-"

"Hold that shit!"

"Ohh My Go- Babeeeee! i can't! i can- please!"

I put my hand between his hips and my ass and pushed against him.

"Don't run, turn over."

I flipped on my back as dramatically as possible to let him know that I was worn out. He lifted my legs up leaned down into me. My knees were in between his shoulders and mine. He pounded into me and I couldn't stop it. He shifted with each thrust until he took my breath away.

I gasped and my mouth flew open. "That's it , ain't it?" He continued to dig into my spot as I begged him to finish. I couldn't hold it, nor could I tell him.

My legs trembled in the air as my ankles shook loosely with each thrust. He took his hands into mine and I savored the feeling of him hands. "F-Fuck!" My stomach exploded and I bit my lip staring at the ceiling. " Oh my- shit..." I tightened myself and he tensed up and thrusted harder.

"no, no, n-no wait,"

I wriggled my hands out of his and I connected them with his back, scratching it.

He went deeper. I let out a squeal. Suddenly he slowed down his thrusts and he gave me hard, deep strokes.

I gasped with every single stroke.

"Babe, ssss, oh my-, w-wait-"

My legs tingled and shut between our bodies.

He continued until his thrusts got sloppy and stiff. He gripped my neck and kissed me and groaned loudly. He rolled off and I curled up under him.

"Babe. Baby? Are you sleeping?"

He didn't respond.

I said a little louder, "You're not sleeping, are you?"

"No babe. You want to watch a movie or sum?" He kept his eyes closed.

"How we gon watch a movie if ya eyes is closed?"

He huffed, "You get on my nerves," And got up to look for the remote.

__________________
school mad stressful damn

love y'all

follow my IG Pages : @papiiess and @mamiiess_

Much love