21 ~ Six Weeks

Rosie's POV

"PUSH!"

"OOOWWWW. HUMMPPHHHH!!"
i heard a sudden wail as my stomach deflated. My, my baby. I'm a mother.

i began to feel the heat come to my face as my eyes watered at my angel. Clarence stood at the other end of the room, covering his eyes until he heard our little girl cry. the doctor laid her weak body on my chest and I discovered a new unconditional love within myself. Life changes when you have a child.

"m-my princess." his voice began to crack and it made me cry even more. Clarence never cries. "he came to my side, no longer disgusted with the blood and juices, and looked at the baby's face and kissed her and me.

"my beauties." he stroked her straight soft hairs and looked at her skin slowly turn from grey to a light brown.

(i know they both light skin but i'm not lightskin, brownskins need some love too 😍)

she stopped crying and looked at him face until the doctors took her away to put her on the weighing table and she began to cry again. This time it was much worse and it broke my heart.

"what's wrong? why she crying so bad?" i asked panically.

"it's okay baby. she's okay, i'm okay, you're okay. just rest mamas." Clarence soothed me and smoothed my hair back until i fell asleep.

7 days later

i finally feel back to normal somewhat, most of the pain is gone but after not doing it for so long, i wanted to fuck so bad. the slightest touch to my cl¡t just turned me on. the way clarence would comfort me just made me want to hop on him like a damn horse.

"baby, you want breakfast in bed?" Clarence asked while my daughter was in his arms.

"Yesssss pleeeease." i said childishly.

"whatchu want mamas?" ugh the more he calls me that the more i just want to go wild.

"what i really want is for you to lay with me, just cereal please baby." i really wanted to get freaky but i got 5 more weeks until i'm allowed. I don't think i can wait that long.

Clarence brought back the cereal and we cuddled up.

"ooh bae, ya beard looking daddyish."

he looked over at me and licked his moisturized, pink lips.

"baby girl, it would look so much better with you cumming on it."

i was appalled. i choked on the cereal. "h-huh? Clarence our daughter right here! And don't start something you can't finish, you already know we got six weeks..." every time i find myself  trying to be bold, he comes and out-does me.

"Girl, all them times when you were too  uncomfortable and you didn't want to do nothing, i waited patiently. now that our baby is out, there no excuse, other than the deadline but i don't follow deadlines. lemme know baby, i just wanna taste you." Clarence looked through my soul.

I couldn't handle the eye contact so i just looked at my daughter, the ceiling, the bed... everywhere but his eyes, i didn't want to be trapped.

4 weeks later
i was so hot that i tried to think about the last time we did something, almost a year ago. but i do remember how deep he would go, and how my body felt a wave of electricity before my body went weak. I remembered the words he would whisper in my ear, bringing me closer and closer. The way he caressed my body so we could find a rhythm, and then we finally found a rhythm and he went faster, and deeper. Deeper until i couldn't take it, deeper until i could tell exactly how many more strokes until i came, deeper until my words turned into whispers, into nothing. not being able to form sentence, tapping out from cumming too much, pushing his hips as far as possible for the two seconds of relief, not knowing if i should beg for him to keep going or to stop, trying to stop my eyes from rolling back when he tells me to look in his eyes when my orgasm takes over my body-
i looked down in disbelief. i stood straight up and looked between my legs, separating my thighs and seeing the lines of wetness spread between them. i hurriedly waddled to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

i zoned out again though.

"baby, please n-no more!" he rolled his hips on top of me and i felt my stomach tighten again. "oh-oh fuck! d-don't stop please!" i cried out. "i thought u said stop" as he slowed down but thrusted harder. my back arched, reaching for my high and i reached my hand back and grabbed his neck. "please clarence, faster, harder de- OH oh oh goooshhhh!" he sped up and i came instantly but he kept hitting my gspot and i started to shake-

at this point i was touching myself, rubbing circles and moaning uncontrollably. my legs jolted around, not being able to handle such a strong feeling. "mmm... mmm!" i struggled to get out. i couldn't take the feeling anymore so i stopped trying to catch my breath on the floor.

"so you couldn't wait, huh?"Clarence stood in the doorway watching me, his dick standing straight up.

"u-uh yeah, n-no? i was just gonna hop in the shower and i was just thinking-"
i trailed off.

"-of how bad you wanted it?" i was silent after he said that and he walked over to the shower and turned it off.

"baby you don't have to use your hands, i'll use mine." clarence said seductively.

______________
Part 2 coming🤤🤤

Whew CHILLAY! that's how i be daydreaming, about getting my guts dug out... i KNOW FOR A FACT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THO

comment
vote and follow ya girllll💓