9 ~ The Very Next Moment ~ pt. 3

(august 30,2018)

comment!

clarence's POV

"oh fuckkkkkkk." I finally let out of my system. her soft, plump lips wrapped around me. i've been dreaming of this moment. i could tell she could suck a mean dick when i saw her and her girlfriends eating popsicles.

with me, everything was some sort of competition, so i couldn't come before her. i lifted my head back up trying to shut out all of the feelings that she caused. i started goin crazy.

rosie's POV
he groaned when i wrapped my mouth around him. i could hear his suppressed groans from him biting his lip.

and once again, i guess when he gained control over his feelings again, he started eating me out again. he wrapped his arm under my thighs and locked his hands together over my ass. i tried my hardest to concentrate on not cumming but it made me want to even more. i squeezed my eyes closed as my legs began to jerk. i put him back in my mouth and started again, doing my best. i definitely did not want to cum this fast.

but he was too good.  that feeling started up again. my stomach started to flex and it started. everytime i jerked he held me tighter and his strength was so sexy. my eyes fluttered and everything was blurry. i got enough strength to sit up on his face and i rocked back and forth. i got back down and shook. my legs just started shaking and the more i tried thought about it the closer i was.

"o-oh fuck Clare, please! Ahhh shi- fuck fuck-" i went silent and the release rushed over me and i was desperate to get up from his face. he kept licking and the bursts of pleasure went up my spine repeatedly. i couldn't take anymore, my body started to panic. i tried to push his head but he was on the bed and he gripped tighter as i fell helplessly about to cum again. i tried to use my voice but it came out as a whisper
"clarence please! ohhhhhhhhh" i shut my eyes tight. i opened my eyes again and everything was blurry.

"yea, you like that shit, don't you?" he got up and stood at the end of the bed and as i sat up i got lightheaded and almost fell off the bed but he caught me.

he looked at me and pouted. "i'm sorry babe. i really didn't know you were gonna react like that, that shit was hella good though, right?" i flopped on the bed lifting my legs. then i opened them. "come on daddy." as hard as it was to lift my legs up i did it. they felt like 500 pound weights. he climbed over and hovered over me.

clarence's POV
shiiiiiiit. i fucked her up. now imma have to rearrange her insides.

as much as i want to see her ass in the air i gotta be gentle first. i position myself, look at her and she nods for me to go in.

rosie's POV
oh my gosh. it didn't look half as big as it does now. but i just look into the ceiling to get my mind off of it.

it's about to happen. am i regretting this? oh hell no. i am not getting cold fucking feet now.

he closed his eyes so i looked back at his face and watched him as he pushed in. it hurt so bad but then the stings turned into explosions of pleasure.

he scrunched up his face and bit his lip.

clarence's POV
she don't know that i haven't gotten any since she got here. i haven't even beat my meat. as soon as slid in, i felt like i was about to bust. i bit my lip so i didn't make any sound. i pushed all the way in and stayed for a second. i felt her tensing up on me.

I moved her hair and laid over her. "just tell me when to go..."

after a few seconds she let me go. slow at first of course. then i started to speed up.

rosie's POV
As he started going faster i couldn't control my self.

on them freak pages, they scratch the guys back. i got sharp ass nails tho.

i grab the pillow and squeeze as hard as i can. it helped a little. there were so many feelings. then something came over me and i got up and sat down on his dićk. i let my head fall back as my sore legs popped up and down. he grabbed onto my hips, i guess to gain control. i lost mine a long time ago.

"oh you a lil freak now?"

he turned me around on my hands and knees in a swift movement and pushed in. i wasn't ready so i gasped. i put my chest to the bed and he palmed my ass cheek. i bit my lip and smiled.

he slid in and out so fast and deep that i felt like i was going to explode. he kept going deeper and deeper to where i started to scoot away. i could cum any second. but this was a new feeling. i got far enough where he didn't go as deep but i guess he noticed. i squealed every stroke and i began to lower my body but he just followed me and continued fucking me. my eyes rolled back and my hands gripped up the sheets from below the mattress. i moaned so loud.

"SHIT clare OH Please oh fuck babe babe, oh my gosh." i paused and went silent when i started cumming. my legs were more violent than before and my body had 10 different feelings overloading at once. i moved quickly and rubbed myself to calm my self down. he grabbed my hands and put them behind my back.

"what i tell you about running" oh shit. i forgot.

he pounded in and out of me. i had no control and i barely came down from that high so i started to cum again. this time he was hitting right on my g-spot. my mouth stayed open for 10 seconds straight and i struggled trying to free my hands but his grip was strong. he kept going and i couldn't even think straight yet alone moan. the only sound was him grunting and the slapping of skin. finally my toes curl and i push him away at the right moment to get myself together.

i looked and he had came already in the condom.

i smiled.

as i flopped on the bed, he put the sheet on my and slid behind me and held me right through the night.

_________________
yeoooooo that was too long of a wait...
my bad🤦🏽‍♀️😢