33 ~ Treatment

Rosie POV

He thinks it's all sweet... Yes, I forgave him, but that doesn't change what he did.

He put Aaliyah to sleep. By the way he was talking to me all day, he thinks he's gonna get some. Tuh, he got the right one today.

He came into the room looking at me hungrily. I glanced up at him and continued to scroll through instagram.

"I'm going to bed." He looked confused.

"W-wait! baby, I thought- i wanted to..."

"Yea I know what you wanted to do, it ain't happening!"

"I haven't had a good meal in like 2 weeks-"

"Nigga I just cooked for you."

"And that was a really good meal! You know what I'm talking about."

"You're tripping."

"No baby you're tripping. Stop playing wit me ma."

"Ain't nobody playin!"

"Yea, we gon see. I know what turns you on you know... Like when I-" He started.

"Ayo! Save it. Night babe." I turned to my side and slid my eye cover over my face. And fell asleep.

Clarence POV
I cuddled next to her and whispered in her ear, when I was sure that she was asleep, and said, "I know you love it when I grip your thighs and spread them apart. You love it when I wrap my fingers around ya neck and kiss you while I'm digging you out. And you go crazy when I make you cum back to back. Have a nice sleep baby."

I turned over to my side and fell asleep.

7 hours later

I woke up to the cries of Aaliyah. Rosie was still asleep. She always sweats in the morning so i pulled the covers off of her but not her feet. She'll start shivering if i uncover her feet.

I ran to the aid of my baby girl. I changed her and took her to go make a bottle.

"Daddy loves you forever and a day."

I fed her and put her back down. Sound asleep.

I walked back into our room and noticed that Rosie was soaked.

"F- uhh. Oh..." I already knew she was gonna have a wet dream after what I said last night.

I started to crawl on the bed until I realized something. I got up and got a tie of mine to tie her hands with. She's really sensitive in the morning.

Rosie POV

He held my hands up by my wrists and mercilessly dug into me. He repeatedly hit my spot and my legs fell to either side of my body. His strokes were deep and strong.

"Fuck! Oh Baby i-" I breathed trying to get my hands loose.

He pulled out, and went down on me. He kissed it repeatedly before he licked and sucked on my clįt.

I felt the hot sensation in my abdomen. I went silent.

"Mmm baby you taste good." He said, a little loud.

"Huh?"

"You taste really good."

As I looked down all my senses restarted and were heightened, as I had just woke up. My body instantly squirmed under his touch.

"Woo! Baby stop playing with me!"

"Do it," He licked me, "look like," again, "I'm playin," and again, "With you?" He went back to sucking.

He stuck 3 fingers in me slowly and curled them up. My pelvis followed his hand upward. He pushed my pelvis down as his fingers sunk into my spot.

"Does it feel like I'm playing with you?"

I opened my mouth to respond as air left my lungs. He pumped his fingers in and out of me, rapidly. He attached his lips back onto me.

"n-no! you not playing! I'm about to-"

"Hold that shit." He went back and started again, just to see me struggle.

My body involuntarily jerked around at his touch, all the while my hands were still tied. I tried to find something that I could grip onto.

"Look at me."

He looked at me, and I refused to look at him, especially if he didn't want me to cum.

"Imma cum." I breathed out.

"You better not." he demanded and went back.

"What did I say?" He asked again.

I glanced at him eating me out and even the sounds got me to start shaking.

I looked away and he sent a hard slap to my thigh, which brought me closer than ever.

I looked at him and bit my lip, trying to suppress the moans threatening to come flooding out.

He curled his fingers one last time and tipped me over the edge. My thighs flexed and threatened to close, if he hadn't held them open. He continued licking me and slowly I became extremely sensitive.

"Please, I cant!"

He ignored me and looked into my eyes and mine began to roll back.

I felt the knot around my hands and stuck my fingernails in it. loosening it. I got one hand out and pushed his head but I was still too weak. He gripped that hand and when I went to touch his head with the other, he gripped that one too. My fingers could still reach his head so I softly ran my fingernails on his waves and begged him to let up. But I was close again.

"Oh my g- oh my gosh... Please no more after this...."

I curled up once again and he brought me through my orgasm. He kissed my sensitive area many times causing me to jump at his touch.

"I can't be doing this in the morning..." I looked at him as he allowed me to have control over my own legs again. I was now extremely exhausted again. I smiled at his sexy ass and fell back into my sleeping position, this time on my stomach.

"I can do this all the time..." he licked his lips and looked at me hungrily again, "baby boy ! let me catch my breath."

~p❤️