22 ~ Six Weeks - pt. 2

Rosie's POV

He put his fingers into me and my body relaxed finally.

"ooooh" i sighed.

i had almost forgot what that felt like.

he kept pumping and he looked down, concentrated and began to curl his fingers. That sent explosions into my stomach.

"m-my spot..."

He went faster. He watched as i involuntarily curled my toes and arched my back. I felt really close.

"you gon cum for me mamas?" he said in my ear. kissing down my neck.

"y-yes." i breathed

"tell me what i want to hear, babygirl"

"Yes, YES, oh d-daddy!" he went faster and faster.

i grabbed onto his wrist and weakly held on as long as i could. my hips started rocking to his fingers. he put his other hand on my lower stomach, giving him more access to my spot.

I started to drift into a fit.

"f-fuck! i'm gonna cum!"

My body finally released.

he picked me up and brought me to the bed.

"Rosie, it's been a while... you never came that fast and just from my fingers?" he started getting cocky.

"oh really? mhm." i grabbed him and flipped him under me on the bed. i palmed him under his shorts. he started getting hard.

"how bad you want it daddy? real bad huh? you been such a good nigga this whole time... i want to l-l-lick you from your head to ya toes-" i said rhythmically.

"why you so goofy?" he asked and smiled.

i pulled down his shorts and made sure to get a condom on him, and stroked it up and down.

he groaned and licked his lips.

"oh you shouldn't have done that baby..." i said.

i sat right on top and we both sighed.

i bounced up and down as he filled me up. it felt so big.

"Oh my god, claaaarrrreeee-" my voice got so high. i felt butterflies expand in my stomach as i held it.

"fuck, fuck, fuck b-babe, i'm gonna c-"

In a split second, he flipped us around and he was on top and stayed deep inside me. he was digging into my spot. my hands helplessly gripped onto his hips, and slightly pushed them away.

it was so much pleasure, but more pain. He was so deep and I could feel it pushing my cervix all the way up.

"c-clare, it's too deep." i whimpered.

He stared at me. I looked in his eyes and saw nothing but lust and i was nervous.

"baby, d-do you hear me?" i held his face still gasping for relief.

He blinked twice and finally focused on me. He carefully pulled out.

"I'm sorry mamas, It's been so long. I'll be gentle."

I blushed at his words and felt him go in, still deep but softer. I moaned in satisfaction. He kept brushing past my spot.