24 ~ Viagra Prank

Rosie's POV

"-And IM back with another fo' yo motha! I'm doing a prank on clare today! yes, this is viagra, yes, imma put it in his drink. so wish me luck! Spam #TeamRosie in the comments!"

Okay. Okay. Where the damn cups, and the fruit for the smoothie? Gosh, I am so unorganized.

I took the viagra out of the pack and put it in the trash can outside, so he wouldn't find it. I smashed up 2 pills and put them in the drink and gave a thumbs up to the camera. 

~30 minutes later~

I hurriedly sat and tried to act normal. I didn't realize I was bouncing my legs and grinning.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, noticing my behavior.

"Nothing, I'm stressed." As I said that he took a sip.

I tried so hard not to giggle, so I laid my face down into the couch pillow and smiled as much as I could and got back up.

"Baby! This shit is so good." With that, he downed the whole thing. I stared at him.

I tried to contain my laughter and failed.

"girl... what wrong witchu?"

"nothing, i was thinking about that meme we saw earlier."

"oh.. okay..." and he left it at that.

I went upstairs to get Aaliyah and she was standing up on the side of her crib, waiting for me.

"My baby!" I cooed excitedly and she jumped and fell on her butt.

She got startled and her little lip curled and her eyes teared.

"Oh no, mommy's baby doesn't need to cry. Such a sweet baby , she don't need to cry." I picked her up and held her close to my chest. She laid there and calmed down.

I sat down on the rocking chair and she looked up into my eyes.

what did I do to deserve such an angel like you? the best thing that's ever happened to me was you babygirl.

She opened her little mouth for a kiss and I showered her with them. She giggled and then laid her head on my chest and played with my arm.

I rocked her back and forth. Until we both started dozing off.

Clarence's POV

It's starting to get kinda hot in here. Goddamn, is the heat on, in may?!?!

I looked around, almost fanning myself. My shirt was soaked with sweat and I thought i should go take a shower.

~~

When I was getting out the shower, before i pushed the shower door open, my dick pushed it first, IT WAS STANDING STRAIGHT UP.

"wha-what the fuck? somethings not right..."

It started to get really uncomfortable so I went to find rosie...

I walked around the house and I couldn't find her anywhere, and she wasn't answering me.

I walked into my daughters room and saw my baby laid on my girlfriends chest. But now isn't the time to get sentimental.