43 ~ Trippin

"Baeee.."

"Wha-" He snapped for a second. He was in the middle of a game on his playstation, but I needed him. Now. "Yes baby, give me a minute more, please? After this Imma take care of you."

"Ughhhh! Damn everything else always gotta come before me, huh? I always gotta wait. Ion wanna wait anymore. I waited ALL day!" I huffed again and he just stared at the screen. It was still 15 mins left in the 2k game. MyCareer, like what the fuck?

He sat there. I decided to just make myself busy. I turned on the speaker and played my favorite songs while i cleaned the kitchen.

I didn't even leave these dishes in here! He did!

I breathed and started to clean.

~~

I walked back upstairs and I got excited because he would finally be off the game and we could have some alone time.

"Baeeeee?" I dragged.

"Wassup ma?" I opened the door to find him glued into another game, that he just started.

I would've been mad, but I had other plans.

I sat behind him and my legs were on the outside of his.

"Can I have it?"

"Yea, just wait til I finish the game."

I ran my fingertips across his stomach. "Please let me have it, let me touch it.."

"Go crazy."

After I got the approval I grabbed it and rubbed him slowly. He didn't show any reaction even though he started to stiffen up. I put my lips next to his ear and started to whisper in it.

"Ouuu I want you so bad, but you always want to play this game... I could do whatever you want and you wanna look at 2k?"

"Im just tryna level up, I need the VC bae." I had no idea what he was talking about.

I kept rubbing him and he grew larger under my touch. I kissed his neck softly and he shifted in front of me.

"What can I do for you?" I asked him softly. I licked and kissed on his neck.

"Do whatever you want.." He replied sharply.

"Bet."

I kneeled in front of him as his eyes widened and I smiled. I wanted to laugh so bad but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

I pulled his shorts down some and his member flew straight up into my face.
I bit my lip in excitement.

I spit on my hand and stroked up it a couple of times until I wrapped my mouth around the tip.

His mouth hung open as he tried to remain focused on the game. He paused it for a second to look at me. He pushed my hair to the side and bit his lips concentrated on what I was doing. 8 minutes left in the game.

Once he unpaused the game and began to focus to the best of his ability, I pushed my head down so that his tip was hitting the back of of my throat. He tensed up and groaned accidentally.

I could faintly hear his friends asking, "ayo? You good bruh?"

"Yea- I'm straight," he choked out.

I couldn't take it anymore, teasing him was just teasing myself.

His mouth was agape and his hand departed from his controller to grip my hair.

He mouthed 'fuck' and quickly but his lip to intercept his uncontrollable sounds.