19 ~ Up All Night

hey y'all ,

yo i started reading wattpad when i was in 5th mf grade... them corny ass one direction dirty imagines😂😂😂 bitch i'm deceased !!

________
*three weeks later*
Rosie's POV

I been so nervous with these pregnancy tests.

positive..
positive..
PosItiVE?!

i have to tell clare, dammit we only have one more year of college...

i won't tell him right now at least.

to: Booyyffrraanndd❤️👅

Hey boo, i wanna cuddle tonight. text me when you get from class😘

Clarence's POV

My babygirl texted me, a nigga got butterflies.

i can't wait to cuddle with her lil cute ass either.

9:30 PM

We had just got out the shower, feeling fresh, and now we were watching power.

We started over from season one, ghost was already cheating on his wife with the spanish jawn. this why niggas can't keep a good woman.

but while we were watching it I looked at Ghosts strokes. they were crispy, (no homo)!

(is that gay^ bitch ion even know)

"he in her guts! she can't take dick! Haha"  Rosie exclaimed.

"Now Rose, I KnoW yOu noT taLkiNG! you be like 'daddy it's too deep! daddy it's too hard! daddy this, daddy that.' y'all girls hella shit and don't know how to take dick either." i said.

"well, nigga, i'd like to argue that yo dick is not 5 inches, which is the average american male length. Not 7-8 inches, which is the undocumented average black male length. BUT 10 INCHES. i do pretty damn good for someone who's getting their guts DUG out." i was lowkey happy for the compliments.  she was so dramatic.

"what you want me to prove my self right, again?" I whispered against her neck. I came back up and smiled at her submissive nature.

"no, i wanna finish this episode, and go to bed, you fucked me up last night. i'm not abusing MY vagina." she crossed her arms and scooted to the furthest side of the couch.

I came behind her again and cuddled. "i thought you wanted to cuddle."

she snuggled into me and continued to watch.

i was just watching and watching until i was dreaming and then somebody was nudging me awake.

Rosie's POV

"babe. Baby!" i kept rubbing his chest and by instinct he turned and squeezed me but that's not what i wanted. i wanted a sleep aid.

"rose, will you go to sleep?" i pouted at his response.

"but baby! please i need you. now!" i whined.