41 ~ Been A Minute

Rosie's POV

"Ahhhh!" I sighed getting into the shower. The hot water ran all over my body as I used my rag first to clean my body and then my loofa to scrub myself up. I got used to the water after 3 minutes and made the water hotter. I love the heat of it. The way it feels against my skin is mesmerizing. I got lost in how many times I dragged the loofa over my body. I just love showering.

After I was brought back to reality, I was rinsing off and make sure i used my rag and hands to get all the soap off of my body. I made sure to get all of my feet and in between my toes. I got under my arms, behind my neck and ears, and especially my vitals. But when I was cleaning my area, I went back into the trance and didn't come back until I felt heat in my stomach. My eyes almost rolled back, but I caught myself and quickly cleaned my hands. Why was I so, so ready?

I got out the shower and my body let off steam. I realized it was probably the slightest bit unhealthy to be taking such hot showers.

I dried off and got dressed in my pajamas, which really weren't pajamas at all- a loose crop top, no bra, and Clare's boxers.

I went into the room and saw my baby- well toddler now. Aaliyah was almost 3 now. She ran over to me. "Hiii mamaaa!"

"Hi sugar, how was Ms. Jenny today?"

"I love Ms. Jenny!"

"Good baby, good. Did daddy bathe you?"

"Yesssss."

"You ate?"

"Yesss!"

"And brushed your teeth?"

"Yes mommy!"

"Okay, You can watch Doc McStuffins tonight."

"YAYY!"

"Remember, inside voices yaya." I smiled, she smiled back at me.

"Okay, sorry."

"It's okay, now let's go put on your show!"

I set her up in the room and put her favorite show on. I couldn't believe she was what I carried such a short time ago. My heart on earth.

Now my other heart.

To be very clear and straightforward, I haven't had sex with Clare in around 1-2 years. I can't even remember. That's probably why I was so distracted in the shower.

I went back in the room to see if Clare was there. He was, just scrolling on his phone.

He didn't even try anymore. I had said no so many times because I was tired from taking care of Aaliyah. But. I needed him. I wanted him again. I never stopped wanting him.

I climbed into bed and he moved over and kept his distance.

I grabbed his shoulder and he faced towards me.

"What you need mamas? Candy? Cake? Ice cweammmm!" He mimicked our daughter. I never could fall out of love with him.

"I need you." I said quickly and kissed him. He pulled me in and his dick stood right up and I smiled. He was waiting for me. And suddenly he got up and went to the bathroom.

My face fell. What if he doesn't want me anymore? Was I too late?

About 30 seconds later he came out the bathroom and practically leaped on me. He kissed me aggressively as I was trying to ask a question. He had read my mind.

"If I didn't buss, this would've lasted 30 seconds mamas. Let's go..."

He didn't waste anytime but he still kissed all down my body rubbing my thighs roughly, smacking them a few times. I hissed but it made me wild. He almost ripped his own boxers off of me.