32 ~ Unforgiveable 2️⃣

Rosie

Rozzy🥰: 
June, I really need you to come over, please.

Baby J💜:
You using my government ?? Girl i'm on my way😕

10 Minutes Later

"A-a-and talm bout," I mimicked his voice,  "I want to start over."

"Mmhmm." Junie rubbed my back and held Aaliyah while she slept. Kennedy watched her for two days and I couldn't bother Ken any longer. And i needed my baby back. I needed my life back.

"Like boy, nobody EVER told you that you couldn't do what you loved. You made me think that this is what you, at least, liked! Like damn!"

"I know girl." Junie assured me. She massaged my shoulders.

"All I do is waste my fucking time." I let my head hang and tears burned my eyes.

Clarences POV
"I fucked up man. I-I don't know what I was thinking. I just said it. I don't even know why." I slurred.

"Give me another drink!" I raised my voice at the bartender.

"Listen here boy, don't you be yelling at me because you broke up with yo bitch," she continues, "I don't take disrespect from niggas, especially low down bum ass niggas."

"I'm sorry, I really need another shot."

"Mister i'm afraid I can't let you do that. Now you better get on home and wonder how you are going to make this right. You done already spent almost $100 here on tequila, gin, hennessy and patron shots. What kind of combination is that?"

"O-okay, thank you m-miss." I had gone into a hiccuping fit.

I called Rosie. She didn't answer. "Hello? R-rosie?" I hiccuped. "I'm on da way to- from, i mean, i'm c-coming overrrrrrr." I hung up. She gonna get this apology today.

Rosie's POV
He's drunk. I have to go get him.

Junie saw the look on my face, I was going to go pick him up. I called him right back.

"Clarence, CLARENCE! Listen to me, stay there, me and junie are coming to get you."

"ME AND JUNIE?!" she yelled and whispered at me.

"Girl we can't leave the car that I bought there!" She rolled her eyes and put Aaliyah in the car seat.

"Odell get in the damn car!" I yelled.

"You don't love me anymore." He whined. I almost laughed, what a dumbass.

"I can't not love the father of my child, Odell."

"that's me!"

"Yes that's you baby. Get in the car."

He put one foot in the car and then fell in. He closed the door. I stared at him and then got mad again.

"Can't believe you out here drunk as hell. You could've died."

"I know. I'm sorry."

There was a long pause.

"You still love me right?" He asked shyly.

"Yes Odell." I said annoyed.

"But you not in love with me no more, are you..." He trailed off.

"Odell you broke my heart. You left me. You walked out on us. I'm tired of making myself vulnerable." I looked forward sadly and put on my favorite song.

Try to let the time heal all, tryna let the time kill all of our memories,
All you meant to me
All that's history, all that's history
I'll calm down eventually, fall back eventually
Please call me back eventually,
Fall back into me, yea

Maybe I'm overreacting, baby I don't know what happened,
You know all of my bad habits
You know it's to control that shit, yea
because when i get mad, I get big mad
Should've never did that get back-

Triggered, when i see your face
Triggered, when i hear your name...

You need to stay outta my way.

I finally pulled up at our apartment and he looked at me and started to lean over. I wanted him so bad I just let it happen.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss and I melted all over again.

"I- Im still in love with you."

"Then let me fix us." He said, caressing my face.

Junie knocked on the window.

"Are y'all asses done? Aaliyah is hungry." We laughed and got out the car to get my baby.

Clarence pulled me to the side. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, attempting to go on without you, and to hurt you like that. I can express how sorry I am. I love you. I'm in love with you, baby."

"I love you too. I forgive you, but, if you hurt me again I'm leaving and I mean that shit." I pointed my finger in his face.

"Ay, ay, ay! I won't. I won't hurt you."

"Bum nigga." I said under my breath.

"Whatchu say?"

"Nothing."

"mkay! Where my daughter at so I can feed her."

"Da, Da!" Aaliyah cooed.

He smiled and walked happily back into our apartment.

When I opened the door, I walked into the house and flopped on the couch.

"Junie, our guest bedroom is open and clean, feel free."

"Thanks girl, I'm going to sleep now!"

Clarence walked over to me with our daughter in his hands and kissed me on my forehead.

"Move nigga, you done made me miss the good part!"

We both laughed.

"Baby, the TV not even on."

"Don't worry about that, I'm still watching it." I closed my eyes.

——
Long overdue and shitty. Whatever though I'm tryna write a new book. Are y'all gonna read it. Imma try to update that one better because It actually has a storyline 🌚🌝.

😘😘

Oh yea, it's my birthday today biiiiiiiiittchhhhhhh. YA GIRL IS 17 👅