39 ~ Attitude Adjustment (Part 2)

(july 5, 2019)

"Yes, I'm asleep."

"I'm sorry, mamas. I know you're mad at me, tell me why."

"You're sorry and you don't even know what's wrong? How the fuck? You were out all day! All motherfucking day and I've been here, horny as fuck and lonely."

"Horny as fuck? I can fix that."

"No. leave me alone, I don't need you dumbass, my side nigga handled it."

I turned the light off. His breathing got heavier and heavier and I could tell he was fuming. I really could care less at this point.

"Yup and he made me shake, yep. Shake until I cried from the pleasure. Then he took his 12 inch dick and shoved it inside of me. He made it known that he own this pussy. He owns all of it."

"Side nigga? 12 inches? You can't even take 10."

"I bet I can now that big daddy stretched me out. Mmm." I moaned and bit my lip. Truth is I wouldn't even want to try and take a twelve inch dick. I have no side nigga but he made me mad so now imma make him mad.

He left the room. I heard the handcuffs jingling when he came back.

"I don't know why you have those. You can go ahead and handcuff yourself, cause Le'trell knocked this kitty out."

"shut the fuck up, rose."

He ripped the covers from the bed and gripped my hands up firmly, putting the handcuffs around the headboard and onto my wrists.

I kept my mouth shut because i already know that I had went too far.

He softened up.

He kissed me sweetly and slowly. Getting me wet already.

This kiss was slow and our tongues glided in one another and he bit my lip.

He kissed on my neck leaving hickies. He immediately trailed down to my shorts. He took them off and kissed my clįt through my underwear.

He suddenly tore the underwear apart, glancing at me. I was sincerely confused. I didn't know what to expect.

He kissed my wet area, just as he had kissed me, and my hips struggled to stay still. It was so passionate I was going to lose my mind.

He french kissed my clįt, then he trailed his tongue down to my entrance dragging my wetness back to the top.

When you reach an orgasm slowly, It feels like ecstasy. It was building so slowly but I loved to see him doing it. It was all building towards my orgasm.

The pit in my abdomen seemed 10 times bigger. He traced figure eights on me and flicked his tongue subtly bringing me to the brink of my climax.

My breath quickened and i started sweating from the build. My hips rocked.

At the last moment, he attached his lips to suck on it and I lost it. The orgasm hit me in waves and I could feel my entire weight get lifted from my body. My eyes rolled back and my back arched. My legs threatened to close on his head but I held them open. I started to tense up waiting for him to not let me go but he did. he came back up and kissed me passionately again.