25 ~ Over

Clarence's POV
"Baby?" I yelled for my girlfriend, and babymomma. But she didn't answer me.

"Baby?" I called out again while I heard Rosie shuffling upstairs.

I walked up the steps and saw the bedroom door cracked open, while clothes were being thrown across the room and I can hear Rosie speaking under her breath angrily.

What did I do?

I heard the anger in her voice and approached her as calmly as possible. "baby? hey rosie..."

"Ugh, I don't want to hear you speak! Get off of me!" I was taken aback

"What wrong? What happened? What are you doing?" I asked frantically, she was throwing her and Aaliyah's clothes into a few suitcases with stack of cash on the dresser.

"WE ARE LEAVING YOU!"

She almost took my breath away. Sadness, Anger, and Confusion took over me and I couldn't make out what was going on.

"W-Why? What I do?" I asked frantically.

I pushed the tears burning my eyes back.

"I'm just done! I can't deal with this!" She yelled and walked heavily to pick up our child. I ran quicker and picked up Aaliyah and turned her away from Rosie's grasp.

"Give me my baby."

"Our baby. Stop Rosie. Please stay, I mean w-what did I do." I gave Aaliyah over and put my face in my hands.

How could this happen?

I felt her arms wrap around me and l looked up to her sorrowful face.

"Baby, I was just playing, we not going anywhere." I hugged her tightly.

She pointed over to the camera and I smiled.

Rosie's POV
I consoled my future husband as I fell deeper in love with him.

I ran with my tired baby and laid her in her crib. I gave her a kiss.

(yo everytime they put her in the damn crib, something going down...🤷🏽‍♀️👅😂)

I came back in the room, grabbed the camera. I switch it off this time, I don't need another sex tape in my hands.

I laid him back and got on top of him. I looked him in the eyes. "You have been nothing but the best boyfriend in the world. I love you and I'll never leave you. Unless you a dog, cause if you are you should tell me now." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"You have been the best wife, a man could ask for." He said. I was taken aback. Wife? It was the sexiest thing. I smiled and kissed him deeply. I loved the feeling of him dominating me through only a kiss. My mind wandered through flashbacks of me and him.

I was instantly wetter than he already had made me.

He flipped us over and he was on top. He brought me over to a lounge chair in our room. He pulled down my panties and I looked at him pleading. He licked his lips.