18 ~ Bootleg and Chill

wassup y'all, i'm disappointed im myself...

i made this book bc i was tired of depending on these authors to update like every month and look at my hypocrite ass...

question: are y'all undercover freaks? 😂😂😂 i am...

Rosie's POV
My baby set up a romantic night for us...

He got a bunch of food and got a list of movies for us to watch. He put on the first movie, IT.

"Charlie, Charlie." I tensed. No Charlie, please don't talk to that clown, in the damn SEWER.

"Rosie, Rosie" Clarence teased. I smacked his arm and crossed my arms.

"Boy! Why you always playing?" I pouted.

"I'm sorry baby." He cuddled me closer. I felt so safe.

Clarence's POV
It got to the "scary" part. All the kids were in the sewer as the clown changed to the children's different fears.

"Ahh, oh my gosh!" She hid her face in my chest. I took the opportunity to caress her hair and she squeezed me tighter.
Another jump scare happened and she jerked, shuffling the whole couch up.

"Damn babe!" I held her in disbelief, I knew she was scared but I didn't think it was this bad...

I turned on the cable, and the tv began rolling.

After flipping through channel after channel I gave up.

Rosie's POV

I grabbed the remote in annoyance and shut it off. I straddled him, because suddenly I felt bold.

His breath got caught in his throat as I started to grind on it. he groaned deeply turning me on.

"Whatchu doin' bae?" He asked me.

"nothing." I leaned down to kiss on his neck.

"R-Rosie whatchu doin?" He asked more seriously.

"n-n-nothing" I mocked him, stuttering.

His hands trailed up my body to my neck. He was really competing with me? With ME?

I gripped his wrists and trailed my hands all the way down his body, and gripped him up. He hissed as I palmed him through his boxers.

"Aight, you got it, you got it." He took his hands from my neck and placed one on each ass cheek. I jiggled them.

(i am cringing at my existence writing this😭)

I kissed down his neck and I lifted my self up and got on my knees in front of him. I swallowed really deeply, I gotta cherish this moment before my throat is destroyed.

I pulled his boxers down and stared at him and then at his meat, then back at him, and then at his growing erection.

I stroked it three times firmly and then I put my mouth around the tip. Licking the head, he sunk into the chair. His bushy eyebrows scrunched together and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Fuck" he whispered under his breath. He was enjoying it!!

I deepthroated him from there... Up, down, up, down, up, down, hold. And then come up for air.

He finally came and he picked me up and laid me on the couch.

"You was so scared during the movie, you know I'm always her to make you feel safe. And make you cum." And he finished his sentence kissing my cl¡t. It shot electricity up my back and I stared at the ceiling.

I bit my lip. He swirled his tongue around and around. Figure 8's and everything else. He looked so fine, attached to me like that. Ooh, everytime I looked down I got butterflies, he looked so sexy.

He dipped his tongue I'm and out of me so fast I couldn't pace my breaths to prepare for the burst of pleasure that was coming. It built up in me and any second I was gonna blow.

He dipped his fingers in me and pressed down on my abdomen, making my gspot extremely easy to reach.

"OH fuuuuuuuuck!" I belted out. My hands shuffled to stop this uncontrollable pleasure.

"Please, please, daddy! Oh my, wait.. W-wait!" I came and he licked it all up.

And he also kept going. My sensitive body tried to run from him but the grip...his grip held me in place as he used his tongue to make me shake. He licked fast and slow, and I was out of breath and energy to try and push him away. So I had to beg.

"Oh Clare, Clarence please. I need a b-break." I begged.  He spoke in between sucks, " Nah- if I- stop - you not- gonna let me - eat it for- the rest- of - the night."

"B-baby, you only eat p-pussy once a nighh- Oh mY GOSH, BABY" I started to scream because it was coming again. Everytime o came it would make me more sensitive and it make him want to eat me out more. I held it for as long as I could.

"Oh Clare, I'm gonna squirt! SHIT! " my back lifted from the bed and my whole body turned over. He let go trying to reposition himself to eat it for, behind but I pushed him back and quickly slid onto him and bounced fast.

"Ros-oh fuck." He choked on his words. "Damn, it's so tight." I bounced until I got tired and I slowed down again. He lifted my bottom up and fucked me fast and deep from underneath me. I squeaked as he grazed past my spot every stroke. He then went slow and hard. He shifted just a few millimeters. And slammed right in my spot.

"OH Clare," he hit it again. "y-you're right on MY S-spot, please baby. I'm gonNA CUm!" He kept hitting my spot until I slowly ran out of energy to continue telling him. I sunk in to my pleasure until my legs started shaking and I came. He went on for 20 strokes, as I scratched his back helplessly, still cumming. He came and he pulled out and reached to pull off his condom.

He stared in disbelief. I looked back and my heart was in my throat. There was no condom.

-------------
The end,

I love y'all... I apologize every single imagine but I aM SorRy for the exxxtra long waits.

Please COMMENT (dafuq!) and VOTE AND SHARE- if you can and if you know how to do that.