36 ~ Snatched

"Oh!" I moaned.

"Why you always- running? Move ya damn hand." He groaned at the end of his sentence. I was squeezing around him. Usually I can take it, but either I got tighter or he got bigger because I can NOT take it right now...

"b-babe! I'm-, I'm..."

I sat up quickly with sweat dripping down my back. I was breathing heavily with a heartbeat in my pus- area.

Clarence strolled out of the bathroom.

"So you still having dreams about me, huh?" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

I stood up out of the bed. I bent down and separated my thighs to see them covered in my wetness.

"Goddamnit!" I wobbled towards the bathroom.

He stepped in front of the door. He licked his lips as his eyes trailed hungrily from my eyes all the way down to my center. I pulled down the big T-shirt to cover my bottom but it made my chest stick out through my shirt. His eyes were glued until
he switched his focus right into my eyes.

"Don't hide from me, ma..." He bit his lip.

He took two steps forward and effortlessly grasped my focus, his body pressed against mine. I was melting into his dominant gaze.

"...'cause I know you want it." He said deeply.

"please." I whisper. He smirks and pushes me onto the bed.

"... finna take yo' soul..." he said under his breath.

He kisses me, and makes his way all the way down to my center.

He kisses around my thighs, cleaning the mess I already made. He kisses the top and finally dives in. As he's devouring me, my back arches away from the bed, towards the ceiling. His arms quickly wrap around and restrain my hips to the bed.

I look at him, already anticipating the rollercoaster I am about to go on. He looks at me, ready to see me convulse under his touch.

He licks in circles and flicks his tongue, making me tremble. I can already feel the knot of pleasure forming in my abdomen.

he wraps his arms around my thigh and squeezes it while wrapping his lips around my clįt and sucking. My legs involuntarily straighten and he takes the chance to wrap his arms under my hips, lifting my bottom off the bed, and feasting. 

"Oh fuck, fuck!" I was moaning loudly and began to whimper, overcome by the intense feeling. My hands found his head and tried to push him away to no avail.

"Oh my Go- Babe! Oh please baby..." My toes curled and my feet tingled, I was dangerously close. 

I bit my lip and closed my eyes tight bracing for the explosion, until he pulled away. He secured my legs open wide and held them in place before he took his hands and rubbed it wildly on my clįt.

"Oooooh, Shitttt!" I screamed in bliss. My body convulsed, but in this position I could barely move. He reattached his lips and feasted on me once again. His soft lips made my eyes roll back. I couldn't describe the feeling that I was having.

(an: IMMA BUSS QUICK IF YA LIPS SOFT!! ah👅mwah💋)

"fuck.. fu-" i barely whispered.

The room spun with my eyes rolling back repeatedly. He gripped my hips pulling me in closer, adding more pressure on me.

I went silent, roughly gripping the sheets. I felt electricity through my fingertips. My legs were shaking violently, unable to flex any longer. They became weak and dangled at his shoulders. I took one deep, shaky breath before I felt my release unraveling. His tongue still working relentlessly.

"oh my fucking g-" I gasped and shook while my legs closed around his head. My head slammed back into the bed. He pried my legs open and kept going until my soul left my body.

I tapped on his head weakly, squirming at every lick. He finally let go and my body relaxed in relief.

"oh my god."

He licked his lips and smiled cheekily. "hehe."

I rolled my eyes and stood up to go to the bathroom, my legs trembling.

"shit." I went towards the bathroom and he came closer.

"Get the FUCK back! lemme brush my teeth goddamnit!" I yelled.

He laughed and stood back, his hands up in the air.

_________
long time no see? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤪

follow me, share the story, vote and comment puhlease! 💋💋