31 ~ Unforgiveable

Rosie POV

"Go Baby! Shoot the ball... YESSS!" I yelled. I grabbed Aaliyah and bounced her on my leg to keep her calm after all the cheering at the Ace Family Basketball Thingy. The most important part is that they're donating it to a charity... and the fact that my boyfriend just won the damn game!

I held the urge to go and jump into his arms so that he could celebrate with his teammates and shake hands and what not. I caught attention and mouthed, 'I'm putting her in the car' to him. He nodded and I headed out with my baby to the secluded area where the players parked. I put my baby in the car and buckled her in.

"Hi my beautiful baby, daddy just won a game and he's gonna come and celebrate with us. Oop, Oop, Oop!"

She started to laugh at me and I kissed her chubby cheeks and got in the front seat. I saw him coming out and he seemed discouraged.

He got in the car and smiled half heartedly at me.

"What's wrong?"

He looked over at me. "Austin was talking to me about how Youtube benefits him and his family and how he learned to be content with his career. It made me realize that.. I'm not happy."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Babe! Why didn't you tell me. I'm not forcing you to be a Youtuber... I actually thought you liked it. If you don't you can definitely follow your own dream, I'll support you all the way, always." I smiled at him and he looked away with an aura of guilt.

"But..."

"But what Clare?"

"I want to start over. I want a fresh start." He said lowly.

"... And I support you 100%. I'll be right there with you."

"I want to start over, you don't understand."

"I don't understand, explain." I said.

"Like by myself." He said. My face twisted in confusion. What the f-... What do he mean by himself. We have a whole child.

"Don't sugarcoat it Clarence. Are you leaving me or what?"

He never looked back up at me.

"Before I leave, tell me what your dream was." I said getting out of the car. I looked through the open door.

"I want a job, I want to be anywhere else but in my situation."

"Okay, bye Clarence." I lifted up Aaliyah's car seat for her to face him through the car door. "Say bye to daddy." I straight-faced him and walked toward the stadium. I turned around and yelled, "don't bother coming to my house." I turned back and walked into the stadium. I went up to Kennedy and DDG and asked them to take me and my baby home. They agreed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Kennedy asked me at my front door.

"Not right now girl, but I'll talk to you real soon." I felt the tears brimming at my eyes.

"Okay baby. I love you Rosie." She said, embracing me in a hug.

"You want me to watch Aaliyah tonight, at least?"

"Only if you want her." We both chuckled.

"I'm having a sleepover with my niecy-pooh tonight!" I went upstairs to get her to-go bag for Kennedy.

"Thanks girl. I love y'all. Aaliyah, don't kill my friends!" We all laughed and then I watched them pull away as I closed the door.

The world sunk into my chest in that moment. I gripped onto the back of the closed door and slid onto the floor in tears.

__________________________
Hey everyone

This a short jawnnnnnn

Hope i didn't have y'all waiting too long.

I want to give y'all my instagram or sum but i'm too scared to show myself LMAOOOOOOOO
i feel like i can be visible but invisible on here
Enough of the therapy session

Love yall
~p❤️