T H I R T Y - S I X

🌹ROSE🌹

"This is insane." I breathed as I watched Wynter do her Faery thing to my dress. 

When I said do her Faery thing, I meant use her powers to add insane finishing touches to my dress. 

Finishing touches that included real snowflakes and shimmering ice drops being added to the skirts of my huge ballgown. 

"Well? Do you like it?" she asked excitedly. 

"Like?" I gaped at her "I absolutely love it!" 

Her aqua eyes glimmered and she handed me a beautiful basket "Here, I got you this too." 

"What is it?" 

"Open it." 

I opened the neatly wrapped basket and gasped "These are gorgeous!" 

"Aren't they?" she smiled "If I liked heels, I would have stole them from myself." 

I glanced at the shoes, that looked like they were made from glass and an exact replica of Cinderella's shoes, as well as a pair of shimmering earrings and a ring. 

"When Wolf boy sees you, his jaw is going to drop to the floor." 

My cheeks heated "No, it won't." 

"Yes it will" she grinned "You know he's been asking about you this whole time right?" 

"Really?" I asked "It's no surprise. He's worried about me." 

"He's worried about one of my guards sweeping you off your feet" she snickered "And he's anxious to sweep you into his own arms." 

I laughed "What time do we have to be there?" 

"In an hour?" Wynter shrugged "But you're the Princess, you can get there whenever you want." 

"I don't want to be rude." 

Wynter rushed me to her vanity and had me face the mirror "Now where do we begin?" 

🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹

Grey

I shifted on my feet nervously, tugging at the silky material around my throat. 

It was itchy and constricting and I absolutely hated it.