F I V E

Rose 🌹

I poked my head between the drivers and passenger's seat "So...Where we going?" 

"It's a surprise" Sky poked my forehead "And sit in your seat properly. We don't want another have a repeat of another accident again, now do we?" 

I cringed 

That accident was the worst day of my life. 

About 4 years ago, after I was tricked to by Greyson to come to Kaden's house to work on a school project with Garrett, Kaden, Sky, Greyson, and I were driving to my Uncle's old house to drop me off when a car came out of nowhere and hit us. 

I hate to admit it but if that Neanderthal didn't protect me from the shattered glass, I would probably have had both physical and mental scars instead of just mental ones. 

I couldn't help but feel guilty when I walked away with a few cuts and bruises while everyone else looked like they just came off the set of the Walking Dead. 

I had nightmares for months and occasional got them once in a while. 

Now, because of that stupid accident, I drive like a Grandma. Always going under the speed limit and have dozens of people curse at me for being too slow. 

Within 5 minutes, we were at one of my favorite restaurants in town. 

"You could have told me where we were going" I pouted "I would have at least changed from my school clothes" 

Kaden laughed "You look fine Little flower" 

I laughed "When are you gonna stop calling me that? I'm 18 already, a little old to be called 'Little' anymore" 

Sky snickered "If Eva still calls him Denny and he's a grown 23 year old man, you're gonna be called Little Flower for the rest of your life" 

Kaden scowled "Yeah, what she said" 

I laughed and looped my arms through both of their's "I can't believe you guys are in town!"

They laughed 

"And I can't believe we're having dinner together! Just the three of us! Can you remember the last time that happened?" 

They quieted and I immediately became suspicious "We are having dinner right? Just the three of us?"

Kaden opened the door before quickly scurrying off the the Hostess desk. 

Sky started whistling

"Skylar! What aren't you telling me?" I demanded