S I X T E E N

Rose 🌹

After the wonderful dinner ended, Greyson and I decided to go study up in his room. 

With the door open

I didn't trust him as much as I could throw him and, to be honest, my new attitude towards him isn't helping me either. 

It was just so interesting to see how he interacted with his family, and if I had to admitted it, I found it charming to see this side of him. 

A side where he was a Mama's boy that loved joking around with his brothers instead of a pompous jerk-wad jock. 

"Greyson" I sighed "Those are not antagonistic muscle" 

"Well..." he scratched his head "What are they?" 

"Well, first off," I snickered "One of those muscles belongs to the leg, not the arm" 

He groaned and fell back on his bed "I'm never going to get this!" 

"You will" I said softly before putting my pencil down on his desk "It just takes time" 

"How long did it take you?" he asked 

"A long time" I admitted "I spent years studying Anatomy and Physiology in the Library. I slept, ate, and breathed it" 

He groaned 

I rolled my eyes before standing up and walking toward where he was whining on his bed. When I was close enough, I grabbed his wrist. 

"Stand up?" 

He raised an eyebrow "What?" 

"Stand up" 

"Why?" he asked but still obliged 

When he was standing, I had to crane my neck to look at him, forgetting that he was a freaking giant. 

"Because" I grabbed his bicep "The old fashion way of learning is not helping you so I decided we should switch it up" 

"If all you wanted to do was grab my sexy body, than you should have just asked" He flirted "No need to make up excuses Babe" 

I rolled my eyes "Greyson, I swear if you don't stop right now, I'll leave and tell your mother it was because you're harassing me" 

His eyes widened and he shut his trap.