S E V E N T E E N

Rose 🌹 

It was Friday and I was both mentally and physically exhausted. 

I had three tests, one of which consisted of a Physical Education running test. 

Now, normally I liked running. 

I liked the clarity it brings to you when your stressed or the feeling of the breeze as it runs across my skin in the early morning. 

But considering that I received less than ten hours in the whole entire week, running definitely wasn't to my forte. 

A hand touched my shoulder and I jumped in fright. 

"Woah! Hey!" Garrett put his hands up in surrender "It's just me" 

"You scared me" I muttered before going back to shove my books back into the locker "What do you want?" 

"I wanted to talk" 

 "Oh now you want to talk?" I laughed sarcastically "Because every time I wanted to talk for the last two weeks, you either blew me off or were M.I.A" 

"I'm sorry" he leaned against the locker next to mine "I just had a lot going on" 

I glanced at him for, and noticed, for the first time in weeks, that he was wearing his glasses again. 

When I took a step back and glance at his whole outfit, I also noticed that he was wearing one of his old Marvel t-shirts and a pair of worn jeans. 

"Please Princesa" he pleaded, those blue eyes dripping with sincerity "I promise you won't regret it" 

Now, a normal person would treat him the same way he did to me but, unfortunately, I wasn't normal. 

"Fine" I sighed "I only have an hour" 

"Yes!" he beamed before kissing my cheek "Our usual place?" 

I nodded 

"I promise you won't regret it" 

"I want answers" I pointed at him "That's the only reason I agreed to meet with you" 

"Answers" he nodded "I promise" 

I nodded "See you there" 

He waved bye and started whistling down the hallway.