T H R E E

Rose 🌹

I glared at Greyson as he took the seat next to me.

Mr. Walter clear his throat to get my attention "I'll leave you two to get situated with each other and create a schedule"

He hand us each a piece of paper and I was shocked to see the word 'CONTRACT' boldly written in the heading.

I looked at him in surprise "Ah... Sir? Why are we signing contracts? I never had to sign one before"

"I need my lawyer present" Greyson smirked "I won't signed anything until my lawyer is present"

Mr. Walter shot him a look "I already spoke to your mother Mr. Green. As far as you're concerned, you have no choice"

Greyson's smirked faltered a little before he shrugged "Whatever"

Mr. Walter frowned before addressing me "Ms. Carson, this is a new protocol that was put into place after Mr. Green missed so many appointments with his other tutors"

Greyson snorted but said nothing.

I read through the contract quickly and glanced at my anxious Principal

"Sir, this says I have to tutor him four times a week. Before I was only tutoring someone, at least, twice a week"

"I know Ms. Carson but as I said before, some students don't click with tutors. As it turns out, Mr. Green doesn't click with any of the tutors he was given. You're his last hope"

My eyes widened "Surely..."

Mr. Walter cut me off "Ms. Carson, I simply do not have anymore time to waste with these never ending questions. I would like for you two to sign the contract, and come up with a schedule before our meeting ends" he looked at his watch "In 20 minutes"

I sighed "Okay, just let me look at the contract one more time"

He smiled and walked to the door, "I'll leave you two alone for a couple minutes while I Print some things for the faculty meeting tomorrow. If you need anything, Sandra will be more than happy to assist you"

I nodded before turning toward Greyson and giving him my evilest glare "How surprising"

He sat forward and grinned "Isn't it coincidence? I never would have thought you would end up being my tutor"

I laughed sarcastically "Sure you didn't"

"I didn't!" he protested