E L E V E N

Garrett

Grey: Where r u?

I ignored the hundred text from my brother as I made my way to the waterfall.

I needed to get away from everyone

I needed to think about my current predicament. 

My phone buzzed again in my hand

Grey: Where r u? Mom's worried and she won't stop bugging me until I get a hold of you

Grey: I swear to God Garrett, if you don't answer me I'll find you. 

Grey: I'm your twin for a reason.

Grey: I have all day 

Grey:

Grey: A

Grey: R

Grey: R

Grey: E

Grey: T

Grey: T

I rolled my eyes before turning my phone on Airplane Mode.  In less than 5 minutes, I was at my destination but couldn't enjoy the view like I normally would because I had too much to think about. 

I couldn't believe that this was happening

There was no way that I, Garrett Green, was in love with my brothers Mate. 

"This is seriously messed up" I groaned before collapsing back on the grass "Why, out of all the people in the whole wide World did she have to be his Mate?" 

My ears twitched as I heard a twig break a few yards away. 

I turned my head and saw a barefooted woman in a long white gown looking at me with a Cheshire Cat grin. 

"Garrett Green" She spoke in an ominous voice "It seems like we both will be getting what we want very, very soon" 

"What do you..." 

Right in the middle of my sentence, my head started pounding and my vision became splotchy. 

I heard the woman come closer to me rather than saw her. 

I groaned as the pain spread through my body 

"Shh..." A hand touched my hair and I flinched "Do not fight it Child. The Fae are stronger than you Young Creatures" 

"What..." I hissed through the pain "Are...you...doing...to...me" 

"Shh..." she whispered in my ear "You'll be fine my Puppet. You and my Daughter both" 

~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!! 

I'M BACK!!!

THIS IS BITTERSWEET BECAUSE I'M GLAD I'M HEALTHY ENOUGH TO WRITE AGAIN BUT ALSO SAD BECAUSE I START SCHOOL ON MONDAY. 

UGH!!! 

ANYWAYS...

I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!!!

WE'RE LEARNING MORE AND MORE ABOUT ROSE AND HER HERITAGE!!!

PLUS... THERE WILL BE SOME SERIOUS BROTHER DRAMA COMING SOON!!!

STAY TUNED AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT AND FROM WHICH POV!!

THE CLOSEST GUESS WILL GET THE NEXT CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM!!!

GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF LOVE!!

~MK