T H I R T E E N

Rose 🌹

I was pacing on the sidelines watching Greyson's stupid soccer practice. 

I was on the sidelines because the janitor's kicked me off of the bleachers because they needed to be washed for tomorrow's game.  

Stupid game. 

The cheerleaders just finished up their practice and were a few feet away from me, watching the mostly shirtless soccer team practice. 

They were giggling and point at the boys and whenever Greyson made a shot, they giggled and cheered. 

I groaned and wished for this Hell to end. 

Sadly, I still had half and hour to go. 

I stopped pacing and actually watched the boys for a little bit. 

It was like the team was in sync, never waiting too long to pass the ball to the next person so they could kick in the goal. 

And as much as I hated to admit it, Greyson was pretty good too. 

Since our newfound friendship, I'm discovering a lot of surprising things about Greyson. He isn't the total jerk-wad I thought him to be. 

I caught his eye and he winked at me. 

I rolled my eyes before pointing to the locker rooms. 

He gave me a questioning look before raising his eyebrows in suggestion. 

I glared and mouthed "Need to talk. Hurry up"

He winked again before returning to his game. 

I turned away before walking to where the locker rooms were located. 

I was looking down at my phone, scrolling through my social media feeds, when a hand clamped down over my mouth and dragged me into the boy's locker room. 

I started kicking and screaming but the hand tightened around my mouth. 

The person dragged me toward the shower and managed to lock us inside with one hand. 

Tears were pooling in my eyes but I still fought against my attacker. 

I was not going down without a fight. 

Hell no. 

Not going to happen