E I G H T E E N

Rose

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, binge watching the Originals, when suddenly the door bell rang.

I pause on a smirking Klaus

"This better be good" I grumbled before walking to the door and looking through the peephole.

When I saw who it was, I began to smile before stopping myself, and swung the door open

"What are you doing here?"

He held up two pans "Mom thought you were stopping by and made extra food. When I told her you weren't coming, she ordered me to come here and have dinner with you"

The delicious smelled wafted to my nose "What's in the pans?"

"Let me come in and I'll tell you"

"Tell me first and I'll decided if your worthy enough to come in"

He jiggled the pans "The top is Green Chile Enchiladas with homemade rice and beans and the bottom Flan"

"You can come in" I opened the door wider

He flashed me a grin "Where do you want these?"

"On the Kitchen Island"

We walked the kitchen together and I quickly grabbed the changer before resuming my show

"What are you watching..." he started but I shushed him, not wanting him to interrupt Klaus' awesome tirade

When the scene shifted to one of the other character's, I paused the show again and drifted through the kitchen to grab plates, utensils, and some drinks.

"Can I talk now?" Greyson smirked at me

"Yes"

"What was that about?" he nodded toward the T.V.

I handed him a plate "You do not interrupt Klaus Mikaelson"

He wrinkled his nose "I like the other brother better, you know, the one with the Witch Wife. He seems like a cool dude to hang out with"

My mouth dropped open "You watch the Originals?"

"Sometimes" he grinned "When Eva comes over with Kenna to visit my Mom"

I raised an eyebrow "And you actually watch it with her?"

"I told you, not all the time" he nodded to the T.V "But I watched it enough to figure out what's going on"

I just stared at him and he started shifting in his seat "What?"

"Nothing" I shook my head "I just didn't think you would actually watch it"

He raised an eyebrow "I never took you as a Sexist Rose"

"And I never took you as a fan of the Supernatural shows"

He sat straighter "Oh, I'm a big fan of any type of shows that have to do with the unexplained. Especially, Werewolves"

"Why Werewolves?"

"Because they're awesome" he looked at me, fidgeting in his seat "Speaking of Werewolves..."

"I'M HOME!!" The front door slammed shut and my Aunt walked in the living room, trying but failing to put her keys in her purse "You wouldn't believe the day I had Rose..."