T W E N T Y - T W O

Rose 

"Sorry Everybody!" Mr. Green's loud voice sounded throughout the room "Looks like we've used too much power"

Everybody laughed

"If you bare with us, we'll have everything back up in a jiffy"

Someone grabbed me

"Come with me" he whispered in my ear

"What?" I tried to pull away but he held on tight "Let me go"

"If you don't come with me, everyone you know and love in this room will die"

"Is that a threat?" I yanked my arm away but he continued to hold on tight

"No" he dragged me to the back door "That's a promise"

"Let me go" I yelled "Help me!"

He muttered something in an foreign language and all my senses dulled

My brain reacted on its own and I muttered something

My senses came back to normal

"Amazing" the man exclaimed "The Queen will be most excited to hear about your developments"

I backed away from him, and for the first time, noticed that we were in the woods behind the Greens house.

"I don't know who you are" I said, backing away slowly "But I think you had too much of the adult cool aid"

He was about to say something when and angry voice sounded from behind us

"You have one second..." Greyson snarled menacingly from being us "Before I rip your arm off your body"

The man muttered something again and Greyson dropped to his knees in pain

My brain acted on its own again and I muttered something.

Greyson stood up in surprise, looking at me with a weird look in his eyes

"Incredible" the man muttered under his breath, letting me go "Absolutely incredible"

He stood straighter and looked at Greyson "There is no need for you here Mutt. Go back to your pound"

"Bite me" Greyson snarled and took a step forward "She is my every need to be here!"