T W E L V E

Rose  🌹

"Greyson, it's not that hard" I huffed "Stop complaining" 

"Easy for you to say" he grumbled "You're a genius" 

I laughed "I am not a genius" 

He snorted "Could have fooled me" 

"Anyways" I tapped my pencil against his textbook "Can you tell me what this bone is?" 

"The Scapula?" 

"No" I sighed "The Scapula's the shoulder blade. That's the Humerus" 

He groaned and dropped his head on the library table "I'm never going to get this" 

"You will" I assured him "It just takes time" 

He groaned again

"Just think of the Hannah Montana Bone Song" 

He lifted his head and gave me a blank look "The what?" 

I gasped "You've never heard of the bone song?" 

He continued to stare at me blankly "Once again, the what?" 

"The Hannah Montana Bone Song" 

"Who's Hannah Montana and why is she singing about bones?" He scrunched up his face, making him look adorable. 

Not that I care, or anything. 

"You don't know who Hannah Montana is?" I gasped "How do you not know who she is?"

"Oh!" he snapped "Is she that crazy chick that dances with Teddy Bears and is marrying that Hemsworth guy?" 

"Oh yeah, you don't know who Hannah Montana is but you sure know the celebrity gossip" I muttered 

I looked at the clock and groaned before putting my stuff away "Come on, we don't want to be late" 

He looked at the clock to before jumping up and throwing everything in his bag "Thank God!" 

"Whatever" I started to walk away "Remember after school we have another lesson" 

"Wait!" he ran to catch up to me "Today after school?" 

I stopped and looked up "Yes, Is that a problem?"