T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Rose 

I woke up to the sound of soft giggles and a scolding voice. 

When my eyes opened, I squeaked in surprise and brought the blanket closer to my body. 

Grey muttered something and reached for me but I slapped his hands away. 

He muttered something again before flopping onto his stomach. 

I slapped his back 

"What was that for?" he mumbled into the pillow 

"We have guests" I whispered, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment. 

His eyes popped open before he quickly flipped onto his back.

The two young girls at the foot of our bed giggled while the third, an older woman, frowned. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

All three women bowed to me but only the older woman spoke up. 

"We are sorry to bother you Princess" she spoke with a French accent "But Her Majesty is requesting your presence in the Garden" 

I yawned "What time is it?" 

"Six o'clock" 

"In the morning?" I gaped at her.

She nodded "Her Highness likes to start her day early" 

"Okay, give us a few minutes" Greyson said, rubbing his eyes "We'll be down in a second" 

"Her Majesty has only requested the Princess" she said with a tight frown "You are not needed Sir" 

"Well tell Her Majesty that if she wants to meet with me, my fiance comes too" I said. 

"Very well" the Lady bowed her head "I will leave Violet and Iris here to assist you" 

"I don't need assistance" 

"Surely you do" the women said pointing towards my closet "For the items Her Majesty has chose for you are quite different than the apparel you are used to wearing"

"I'll just have Greyson help me" 

The two younger girls gasped in shock and the older woman frowned. 

"I think that was the wrong answer" Grey whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek and getting out of bed, heading toward the bathroom "Just let them help you Rose. They seem pretty adamant about it"