F I F T E E N

Greyson 

I looked down at my left hand for the hundredth time, not really believing or processing what I was seeing. 

My Mating Tattoo was Gone

Absolutely Gone

Where once lay a faint trail of Roses and Thorns starting from my ring finger to a little bit past my wrist was now gone. 

It wasn't a lot to begin with but I noticed recently, since making amends with Rose, it was starting to fill in little-by-little. 

I was happy and proud with my Tattoo so far but now, that happiness was wiped away. 

I felt anger and sadness at my loss. 

I was going to kill him. 

"GARRETT!!!" I yelled "COME OUT AND FACE ME YOU COWARD!" 

Silence 

"GARRETT!" I yelled again but still nothing

The wind picked up and I suddenly heard whispers all around me. 

"He's the one?" 

"She's mated to him?

"What a joke" 

"A Wolf? Impossible?" 

I twisted around and looked everywhere, searching for the voices. 

"Silence" a voice sounded out "This may seem impossible and He may be a Wolf but he does have Fae blood running through his veins" 

The voices quieted down and the forest was silent again. 

"Hello?" I whirled around "Who's there?" 

"Greyson?" My oldest brother's voice sounded from behind me 

I turned and saw Gabriel emerging from the foliage "Gabe?" 

"It is you" My brother said "What are you doing out here? You never venture this far out of the territory" 

"Ma sent me to find Garrett" I said "He's gone off the deep end"

"Very funny Grey"Gabriel stared at me a moment before chuckling "Now tell me the real reason you're out here"