Chapter 14: Take the Bet

( PART TWO.)

" ok guys , lets make this official, he said " making lisa sign the note with her tumb mark.

" what if I win?" Jennie ask printing her tumb mark on the sheet.

" you have me" Jimin stated and if Y/n win your-- " your going to participate in this upcoming contest and Im your boss" you said cutting Jimin. Then he nodded in aggreement. and then lastly hoseok stop in your front asking for you tumb print and then you sign.

" are you confident?" hoseok ask

" I wont let them win , two handsome mens are on the line" you said and hoseok smile pinching your cheeks.

" your cute" he said gaining a glare on the other members, he smile at them and then continue to announce .
" Ok the fight is official, it will be held this saturday at the arena" Hoseok said and everyone start to pull out their phones and spread the fight.

" ok ladies now go back to your own business" Yoongi said pulling you away from the scene.

" hey that hurts!" you said when he tighten the grip and shove you inside the studio, before everyone came

" Are you stupid?" he shouted

" what?! " you shouted back.

" Y/n, another detention!" He shouted and everyone came in looking at the both of you shouting on each others faces and  glaring.

" Just me, again?" you said in annoyance.

" then do you want me to put you three in the detention , so you can finish each others lives before the fight?" Yoongi stated.

"woah hyung , calm down your hurting her" Jimin stated. Yoongi look at your wrist then completely let go, the mark of his hands are completely seen.

" and you jungkook why did you suggest it?" He ask. Jungkook knew that Yoongi is angry but he himself didnt know why he started it, just for fun or not?

" Im sorry hyung" he said. Yoongi sigh then back his attention to you.

" Like I said, DETENTION right now, Namjoon can take the bus himself then Ill gave you a ride home" He said and left the studio .

" YOUR MEAN!" you shouted.

" Sis, you know yoongi hyung we cant handle him, he will take care of you dont worry" Namjoon said and you nodded.

" aye~ yoongi cant hurt you, I guarantee it" Jin said patting you head.

"Im sorry Y/n I shouldnt have suggested it" Jungkook said lowering his head , you lift his chin up and smile at him.

" not your fault , I really wated to beat bitches to release some stress" you said gaining a slap from Jimin.

" Yah!" you wince in pain from your arm .

" I told you not to say those things" He said glaring at you .

" ok ok sir calm the fuck down" you said before running out of the room

" YAh! you!" Jimin run before you. when he reach you he quickly pinned you into the wall, looking deep into your eyes gasping for air.

" You really have to be careful y/n" he said, you smile at him cupping his face with your hands.

" Dont worry , I have a lot of experience from you " you jokingly said but Jimin remain on staring at you.

" Im not joking, you really have to be carefull, Lisa is an assassin shes dangerous" and now hes nervous.

" Oppa, the fact that my brother didnt protest, means he trust me, so I want your trust too so I can win" you said, Jimins eyes became soft after that a smile was forming on his lips. the other guys went out and saw the both of you they didnt say a word but just watching from a far. Jimin hugged you and you hugged him back. he kisses your crown before releasing you.

" Make sure to win or you will see me dating jennie" he said and you nodded

" I dont really mind" you teasingly said and then he pinch your side making you wince in pain punching him on the lower part but he quickly move back laughing

" Hey I want kids!" he said.

" Ill fucking kill you first before they can kill me!" you said and start to run after him, but he hide himself behind jungkook.

" hold him for me, ill kill that dwarf!" you said reaching from Jungkook's back but Jimin hide himself to namjoon this time. when suddenly you got a call from Yoongi.

" he wants me now, your safe dwarf! ill get my revenge after this" you said then quickly snatch your bag on taehyungs hands and run off to see yoongi in the detention room.

" arrent she too hype to get a detention?" ?Taehyung said looking at your back, then to the older ones.

" Ah! right you didnt experience the detention here, shes like that because she know yoongi hyung will take care of her, tsk tsk that kid really is abusive sometimes" Namjoon said before starts to walk to go home.

" Im confused, what care?" taehyung ask then Jin throw his shoulder on taehyungs back then whisper something to him and taehyung eyes widen in surprise. " REALLY?!" and Jin nodded.

> Whats in the detention room? < hehehe